21st Birthday Disney Trip!

TadisonMaylor

Earning My Ears
Hey all! My 21st birthday is just around the corner and so is my next trip to Disney! I’ve been between 25-30 times in my life and I think I’ve done everything except the drinking! Better yet, my trip (and birthday) falls in the middle of May during the F&G festival so that’ll be a destination of mine for sure! I guess my question here is what are some of your favorite drinks at Disney World and what are some drinks that I HAVE to try? Thanks in advance!

I'd start with the Favorite Disney Adult Beverages thread, some of it may be a bit old as the tread was started in 2016.

While none of the drinks are must dos for flavor (in my opinion) you should definitely go to Trader Sam's for the experience. Personally I'm a beer person so I can't really help in the mixed drink department but there are lots of beer options in Epcot many of which appeal to just about everyone.

I'd start with the Favorite Disney Adult Beverages thread, some of it may be a bit old as the tread was started in 2016.

While none of the drinks are must dos for flavor (in my opinion) you should definitely go to Trader Sam's for the experience. Personally I'm a beer person so I can't really help in the mixed drink department but there are lots of beer options in Epcot many of which appeal to just about everyone.

I’ve heard nothing but good things about Trader Sam’s! I’m going to try and find a night to go see for myself!

Lapu Lapu is a good one. This will be my 2nd trip as 21+ (I'm 22 now). I find it's hard to drink a lot of alcohol in the Florida heat, but I typically go for mixed drinks anywhere. I heard the wine slushie in France is to die for.

If you make it to Disney Springs, the Bailey's Milkshake from Ragland Road/Hole in the Wall bar (you can get it either place) is my FAVORITE drink to get on property

Lapu Lapu is a good one. This will be my 2nd trip as 21+ (I'm 22 now). I find it's hard to drink a lot of alcohol in the Florida heat, but I typically go for mixed drinks anywhere. I heard the wine slushie in France is to die for.
Oooo I’ve actually tried a sip of the Lapu Lapu on my moms drink and it was incredible! I’m so getting one for myself this time!

Oooo I’ve actually tried a sip of the Lapu Lapu on my moms drink and it was incredible! I’m so getting one for myself this time!

Just a head's up. It's very strong. Doesn't seem like it since it's a mixed drink, but it is. Enjoy and drink responsibly lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter