248 Points at $11/pt (must use by 2/28/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.

disdoit

Run Disney. Dis Do It.
DVC Gold
I have 248 points to rent for stays through 2/28/17. I may be able to provide more points if needed.

** Minimum rental size is 100 points per room for stays through 2/28/17 **

I'm an experienced renter and use a simple electronic rental agreement and accept payment via PayPal.

Please contact disdoit@gmail.com and I'll be happy to check availability for you.

Hey There! Are you able to check on Aulani? Can you see if there are any two bedroom villas available either 1/14-16/17 or 1/15-16/17. Please let me know on points. Thanks!

I am looking to stay at the Poly, BLT or BCV in a studio- would there be any available dates in January (preferred) or February? My travel dates are flexible, I can work around whatever is available. I would like to stick to around the 100 point minimum. Thanks in advance!

Hey There! Are you able to check on Aulani? Can you see if there are any two bedroom villas available either 1/14-16/17 or 1/15-16/17. Please let me know on points. Thanks!
Unfortunately no availability for Jan 14/15 to 16/17. There is 2BR availability starting Jan 17, however (2 nights Island Garden View, 10+ nights in an Ocean View). If you'd like to continue the conversation, please email me at disdoit@gmail.com, thanks!

I am looking to stay at the Poly, BLT or BCV in a studio- would there be any available dates in January (preferred) or February? My travel dates are flexible, I can work around whatever is available. I would like to stick to around the 100 point minimum. Thanks in advance!
Beach Club is booked solid, Bay Lake nearly solid. But there are currently 4 nights in a row checking in 2/5 or 2/13 at the Poly in a Std Studio. Email me at disdoit@gmail.com if you'd like to continue the conversation. Thanks!

Sent you an email requesting 1br for BCV, 4 nights, 2/12 - 2/16. Thx!!

Can you check for 2 studios, December 16-20th? It's okay if it's at 2 different resorts but there is a preference for AKV and BWV.

Is there availability for BLT Feb 19 - 24, 2017 for a two bedroom? We are looking for 4 adults, one 3 yo child and one 18 month child.

That could change to 6 adults, three children and an 18 month old, but we would still fit in a 2 bedroom, right?

Actually, anywhere in Epcot or MK resorts would be great.

Last edited:
Hi. Is there any availability for the Grand Californian for 2/1-2/5/17 for 2 adults? Thank you!

Looking for a studio for 2 adults at WDW for nights between January 28 - February 4, or a portion thereof. Is anything available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter