$25 Airtran Coupon Giveaway

I have 4 discount codes for $25 off. If anyone wants them...please PM me as they expire Oct 31st. According to the sale, you must travel by December 18th and I wont be going back by then so thought someone could put them to use.

Let me know.

:yay: Thank you for posting the Airtran coupon! I just found this post yesterday, and booked 6 one-way flights for a total savings of $150! My original fare was $838 but the flight out dropped from $154 to $81 this morning and after using the coupons we spent a total of $463.20 for three round trip tixs from Moline, IL to Orlando. Luv you all! Doing the Happy Dance!:woohoo:

First time I have read the transportation board. In the future, I will read it prior to booking any trips. But can we use the coupon for an upgrade to BC? There was an earlier post indicating you could do this. I also need the details on how to make the coupon work for an upgrade. We will fly out in Dec.

There is no way to put in the coupon code when upgrading to business class. You can use them to pay for seat assignments, however.

Any chance these coupons have been extended into Jan? or anyone heard of a Jan. coupon. Wishful thinking here!:confused3

OP again...glad soo many people have gotten such great deals :thumbsup2 I just booked a December trip and was able to take advantage of this myself again. We booked our one ways from Chicago for $458 total for the three of us :banana: Had we been able to fly other days we could have done it for $387 but my husbands vacation days and other holidays events prevented this. We're still really happy though with the price we paid, given we are flying the week before Christmas :santa:

Any chance these coupons have been extended into Jan? or anyone heard of a Jan. coupon. Wishful thinking here!:confused3

Last December there was another $25.00 coupon that came out and we used them for our trip during March break. Hopefully there will be another one come out.

If you remember to book through Kayak then you don't have to pay for seat assignments :thumbsup2

Maybe a silly question, but does the coupon only work online, or can you use it when you book by phone as well?? The reason I ask is that we have some credits to use that are attached to a confirmation number, so I can't book online, and it would be awesome to use the coupon as well as the credit! Anyone know?:confused3:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter