250 Points for Rent : Animal Kingdom Villas, $18 per point. June 2024 use year

alecbigger

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
I have 250 points for rent. My home resort is Animal Kingdom Villas which means I can book 11 months out there and 7 months out at all other DVC resorts. $18 per point,
the points are for June 2024 use year.

Hello - could you confirm if Vero Beach has an ocean view room available from 3rd Oct to 11th October? thank you.

Hi there, we are interested in an Animal Kingdom Deluxe Studio for Feb 13 - 18, 2025 at minimum. Could be open to expanding the stay through the 23rd as well depending if there was open availability and the final cost.

If you could please PM me if you have availability it would be truly appreciated!

Thank you in advance!

Hi there, we are interested in an Animal Kingdom Deluxe Studio for Feb 13 - 18, 2025 at minimum. Could be open to expanding the stay through the 23rd as well depending if there was open availability and the final cost.

If you could please PM me if you have availability it would be truly appreciated!

Thank you in advance!
PM sent

Hi there. I see you have some AKL points for rent. We just booked a confirmed reservation for Boardwalk Villas for 6 nights, but looking to add 2 more nights to our stay. Can you let me know if you have availability for 11/23 - 11/25? We were looking for a studio with a Savanna view preferably at Jambo House. Also, can you let me know if the Kilimanjaro Club level is available? Thanks for the help and look forward to hearing back from you.

Hi there. I see you have some AKL points for rent. We just booked a confirmed reservation for Boardwalk Villas for 6 nights, but looking to add 2 more nights to our stay. Can you let me know if you have availability for 11/23 - 11/25? We were looking for a studio with a Savanna view preferably at Jambo House. Also, can you let me know if the Kilimanjaro Club level is available? Thanks for the help and look forward to hearing back from you.
PM sent

Hey there! Not sure what's available but:

6/14-6/18. 2 adults, 2 children(5,2). Prefer a studio, flexible on the property right now. Maybe AKV, BWV as preference but really open to any.

Anything available?

Hello, are you willing to do a partial transfer? We need an additional 30-40 points

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter