$29.00-Special-December2001 at Courtyard by Marriott next to WDW.

Wow! Bumping this up for others to see! That is an incredible rate!

Thanks for the heads up on this incredible deal. They still have rooms available... Does anyone out there have any opinions on this Courtyard Marriott? Its just going to be 2 adults, so I'm not looking for kids amenities. Thanks in advance!

We stayed there for 1 night. $35 through Priceline for our first night after driving to FLA from NH. The hotel was ok. We got a first floor handicap room which we didn't need but it actually workded out ok since we had 2 weeks worth of stuff in our car, we could park our car right out of our door and see it. The problem we had with the hotel was we went to buy our Disney Tix in lobby and we were told our American Express was declined! We asked them to try again, we knew we had no balance, and we were planning on buying our 5 day parkhopper plus tix for 4 on it. Still wouldn't go through! We just bought the tix with a debit instead!!!Not a great way to start a 2 week vacation. When we got to the room we called American Express, they told us the problem was not with our card but that Courtyard by Marriott had not renewed their contract with Amex. The hotel was not authorized to charge or do business with Amex!!! We used our card everywhere else without a problem! Sorry to get off track about the hotel, but thought I'd warn you! It was probably the worst of the hotels that we stayed in, somewhat outdated, not the cleanest, and no quick meals later 8ish at night that weren't big sit down dinners. But, we did stay at other awesome hotels, Swan, Wilderness Lodge, Rosen Centre, and the BEST was Hard Rock Hotel!!!Next trip we'll skip the parks and just enjoy that hotel!!! Have a great trip!! we really did!

Thanks for the info, bb22. It's pretty much what I figured- though the AmEx incident sounds frustrating. I wanted to stay off-site this year so that it would be a little easier to check out other attractions, and this $29 rate helps this vacation become affordable. Hopefully we won't be spending too much time in the room:) I would love to stay at the Hard Rock (as well as the Portofino) but those rates!! Yikes! Oh well, I guess I'll just add a couple of nights at a nicer hotel to get a bit of that luxury feeling. Thanks again.

Does anyone know if this hotel participates in the early-entry program?? I know the Hilton and Grosvener does...

frost5000- Yes, according to all my "sources", a stay at the Marriott Courtyard does indeed include early entry into the parks.

Thanks for the link. Unfortunately, those rates aren't available for the days of our trip (26-30).:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter