2nd week of May 2011

tink2007

DIS Veteran
Havn't been on this site since our last trip in June of last summer. Didn't get to go this summer due to unemployment. Pooo! We are planning a trip the
2nd week of May 2011. I'm kindda excited that we can go a little earlier in the year. We usually go the first of June. My daughter is a freshman is college and should be finished with her finals by then and my son is sophmor in high school and is home schooling this year. He will take his spring break at this time instread of in April. I am hoping that is will be a little cooler and a little less crowded. Last year was miserable! We went the last week of May and then again the 2nd week of June. It was so HOT!!! I could not do that again. There was no relief even at night. Does anyone know how the crowds are the first of May? What about the weather?

Would love some tips for a May 2011 trip. This will be my DH 1st DW trip. We are planning on taking our DS, DD in-law, GS age 5, and GD age 1 to celebrate DH and my 60th BD. MK will be the main attraction for kids, I think. Considering staying at Poly. or maybe Contemp......any ideas/suggestions?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter