3 day park hoppers, where can I get them?

yesdisneyfool

<font color=blue>I won't grow up!<br><font color=r
I've been searching but just gave up. I know I've seen it here. Help if you can. Thanks and pixie dust to all. :wave:

I bought my 3-day park hopper through Central Florida Travel; the phone number is 1-888-678-8899. They also sent a $5 phone card, various discount coupons for area attractions, an Orlando area magazine and Disney brochures. You can also call Ticketmania and order theirs (they don't sell them online): 1-877-822-7299. I believe Ticketmania's also has the one plus option, so the ticket costs $20 more than Central Florida's.

Hi. I just ordered some yesterday. Ticketmania has the 3 day hopper with 1 plus for adult $185 with free shipping. Central Florida Travel has the 3 day hopper NO plus for adult $155 with a $7 shipping fee. However, others have reported receiving a $5 phone card with their order so hopefully I will to. Both people were great on the phone when I called!

Thanks JOC & lorilori, I'll call tomorrow. Do these passes expire? I have a few day's on other tickets and just need a few more days, but not until 11/2003. :wave:

Thanks for the info :) We've been looking for 3 day hoppers without a plus option. Do these have to be activated within a certain amount of time or can you buy them well in advance of your trip?

Hi,

I bought mine from Central Florida Travel as well. They are very nice and I found them to be much less expensive than Ticketmania even with the $7.00 shipping charge. The shipping charge is for the entire order not for each ticket.

I would highly recommend ordering from them.

Have a great time, I know that we're going to very, very soon.........

These tickets don't expire and don't have to be activated by a certain time...we're not going until December. They look like any other park hopper ticket.

Yes, he quoted the price as including tax and free shipping. I ultimately bought from Central Florida Travel since I didn't need the Plus feature but just wanted to say how great (and patient) both people were!

I have reservations at POFQ for just the rooms. You can purchase tickets there but they are length of stay and not 3 day hopper passes. I like the insurance that these latter passes don't expire. But what priveleges do you lose between the length of stay passes and the 3 day hoppers?

That's great news that they don't have to be activated within a certain amount of time and that they don't expire. Does anyone know who much Central Florida Travel charges for a 3 day hopper for a child?

I read somewhere that it is against some sort of a rule about posting prices.

I'm going to send you a personal message. ;)

Thanks - I saw the adult prices on a thread as well as TicketMania's prices. OOPS.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter