• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

3 day Park Pass? Help!

KAREN55555

Mouseketeer
Is there such a thing as a 3 day park pass to WDW? I need a pass for only 3 days. If there is'nt a pass would I just buy single day tickets? Also where can I find single day passes to Universal studios
All help is greatly appreciated:confused:

Hi!

I've heard of the 3-day passes but don't have info but you can check out mousesavers.com.

Also, passes to Universal can probably be bought at your local CAA office.

Also, if you don't get the special buy one get one 1/2 price, and pay full price for all passes, they never expire and you can use again for your next trip!

Scratch
:smooth:

Hi,

If you don't want to visit 2 different parks the same day, you can buy a one day/one park pass at regular price and the same day, simply by showing it at the ticket window, you can purchase the 2nd day pass with a 5$ discount and the 3rd day pass with a 10$ discount.

But remember, you can't "hop" with those tickets !!!

Also, the 2nd day pass will expire 4 days after purchase, and the 3rd day pass will expire 6 days after purchase.

If you stay at a Disney resort and plan to hop or visit the water parks or Pleasure Island, the Ultimate Park Hopper is also an option.

As far as I know, there is no longer a 3 day pass. The minimum is a 4-day. The 4-day can't be purchased as the Disney Stores in Canada. Only the 5-Day and 7-Day PHP passes can be bought at TDS in Canada.

I know that when I go, I like the flexability of being able to hop between parks. If that's not a necessity for you, go with WDWorld's suggestion. I'm not actually familiar with it because I've never purchsed single days. If you do want to hop and you plan on going back to WDW sometime in your lifetime, consider buying a 4-day hopper. As listed on disneyworld.com, a 4-day hopper is $199 US for adults & $159 US for children 3-9 plus 6% FL sales tax. If you purchase a 4-day before you leave from WDW, you can save $7 on each ticket ($192 & $152). It's a little investment for the luxury of hopping.

Good Luck!

Thanks to everyone for there help. Does anyone know where I can buy day tickets to WDW. Can I only buy them at the gates? If so is there a strategy for buying the tickets? eg, get in line early.

I just got the Mousesavers newsletter and there's a special offer inside for subscribers for a 3-day park hopper with one plus on it. Ticketmania.com is offering the tickets for sale ...

Hi Bunnyfoo,

I couldn't find the special offer on Ticketmania for the 3 day passes. Is there a special code that I need?

Buy your Universal tickets through CAA, $106 CDN for a 3 day pass that never expires.

Can anyone buy from CAA or do you have to be a member? I assume you need to be a member, but thought I'd ask!LOL We don't need CAA as our vehicle has roadside assistance from the manufacturer, but that's a great deal on the Universal tickets.

You can get a 3 day park hopper (or at least you could last week) from centralfloridatravel.com

I did all the math - the 7 day hoppers with the 1/2 off the 2nd ticket offered to Canadians, the 4 days, the 5 days with the plus option etc etc and really the best deal is this 3 day park hopper. I know that 3 days will be all I'll need when I also want to cram in Islands of Adventure and Sea World into one week.

I hadn't heard of a 3 day park hopper before but I heard about the offer on the disboard.

My tickets are ordered $155 each and I feel like I've saved a lot - there are 5 of us going.

Worth checking into I think. I wouldn't visit WDW without being able to hop from park to park so the 1 day passes don't cut it for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter