3 kids & 2 adults in a room for 4?

swanny

Earning My Ears
We are going to WDW in two weeks. Have made reservations at Coronado Springs. We have 3 daughters but only told them of two. The rooms are for a max of four people. How strict is this? Will we be kicked out? Should I tell them and rent a cot? Please help!

IF they find out.. and housekeeping may. (or they may notice you in other areas, cuz let's face it.. Disney is great on details)... they WILL ask you to get a room made for 5. They're very strict on this. I only say this, because I would hate for you to be there.. and find out there is nowhere else available that doesn't cost a fortune. One thing that they won't do.. is give you a cot for a 4 person room.. for a 5th person.

Sandie

I have a friend who did this recently because Dixie Landings was closed (the only 5 person option) - they had no problems, but if you are worried, you could call and see if you can move to Dixie Landings - I think it reopened recently.

Bev

I don't know if they'd find out. But, if you're concerned, instead of spending your vacation worrying, try to change your reservations to Port Orleans Riverside (Dixie Landings). It's just as nice of a resort at the same prices as Coronado Springs and they have 5 person rooms. Also, you'd probably all be more comfortable in a room made for 5 people. We stayed there last May and our daughter, then 6, loved it. She loved being able to use both of the themed pools (the one at POR Ol' Man Island as well as the Dragon Pool at PO French Quarter). And the boat ride to Downtown Disney is very relaxing. You can't go wrong staying at Disney, but I do think you'll have more fun if you don't have to worry!

How old is your youngest daughter? The rooms hold 5 plus an "infant" which means kids 2 and under can sleep in a pack-n-go. Just thought I'd ask in case it helps you.

I called down to WDW to see what my options were and they weren't very accomadating. They said all they had available was a $900 a night room. I don't think so. So when I cancelled they said it was going to be a$100 fee for a Disney club member. Luckily she waived it for me. So just an FYI if you try to cancell before 21 days as a club member you may be charged. Again thanks for the info and we will be staying at the Hotel Royal in downtown disney for only $90 per night and it can accomadate 5 people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter