3 Month Pen Pal Letter & Twist Exchange-July, Aug., & Sept. - SIGN UP!-CLOSED!

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Sign ups are now starting for the next three month round for the months of July, August, and September. For each month, you will be sending your pen pal a letter, and a twist. In your letter, you will be writing what you wish along with the Topic of the Month. The TOTM-(topic of the month) is a topic that I will choose, and send out the month before. You will also be sending your pen pal a Twist of the Month. The twist is a little something that you send to your pen pal. Each month, I will assign a theme of a item you will send to your pen pal. Ex. send your pen pal something that they can use for their kitchen.

Each week, there is a weekly check in. Check ins are from Monday-Friday. If you will be away during the exchange period, please let me know so that I know you are not Missing In Action-(M.I.A.).

The send by date for each month is the SECOND SATURDAY of that month. I will post a sent/received thread each month in which you will be doing your weekly check in as well.

Sign ups will be till Friday May 9th. Names will be given out in June. And depending on how fast we complete the month of June, I will be giving out the topic, and twist for July towards the ending of the month.

PLEASE ONLY SIGN UP TO JOIN IN, IF YOU ARE ABLE AND WILLING TO FOLLOW THE RULES, AND BE AROUND TO COMPLETE YOUR THREE MONTH COMMITMENT.

To join in, pm me the below info.

Name-
Email address-
Mailing address-
*How many pen pals would you like?
*Are you willing to have an international pen pal, and send via AIR MAIL? Yes-No-
*List some of your hobbies/likes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter