3 more days till.....

rosiep

<font color=deeppink>I don't drink, I try to conve
I find out for myself if it's true.

Wally once told me that there's no hanky panky allowed at Disney.

My previous trip was with Mom, so it was absolutely true then....well...for me anyway...Mom's a bit of a tart and I've no idea what she did on those 2 hour "coffee runs".

So...in the interest of science I'll be testing that theory and will report back. (with or without photos :scared1:)

:flower3:Rosie

So...in the interest of science I'll be testing that theory and will report back. (with or without photos :scared1:)

Speaking on behalf of "science", let me just say that NO ONE is interested in your hearing about your "research".

It is best kept "Top Secret" for the protection of the public at large.

If you publish photos of such research you will be prosecuted to the full extent possible.

And the management of the Walt Disney Resort has asked us to remind you that rules dictate that you KEEP YOUR KNICKERS ON AND ACT LIKE A LADY!

Thank you in advance for your cooperation. :thumbsup2

I think you're wrong. Why else would they call it "BOUNCEBACK"???????

My previous trip was with Mom, so it was absolutely true then....well...for me anyway...Mom's a bit of a tart and I've no idea what she did on those 2 hour "coffee runs".

Um... you won't have time to test your theory or do any research as you are suppose to be readying the place for my arrival. The trees need trimmed, the lawn mowed. Rose petals upon every surface that I will bless the earth to walk upon. And that is just the start of the list :):cool2:

I think you're wrong. Why else would they call it "BOUNCEBACK"???????

Exactly! It's called bounceBACK, not bounceFRONT! Proof that you should keep our clothes on!

Um... you won't have time to test your theory or do any research as you are suppose to be readying the place for my arrival. The trees need trimmed, the lawn mowed. Rose petals upon every surface that I will bless the earth to walk upon. And that is just the start of the list :):cool2:

You don't expect much do you?

This is not true

Yes! YES it is! Rosie, pay no attention to the man from New Jersey.

Psst! Tony! Help a brother out! I have to meet her while she's here! I don't need to hear about it!

Um...Hello? ROYALTY

Oh honey!

That's cute that you think that.

But honestly . . . WDW sees SO MANY big ole queens come through the door that they don't even bother making a fuss anymore.

:rotfl2:

I NEVER! :mad:

I LOVE panky!
With extra syrup please :goodvibes

:guilty: Oops! :upsidedow

Oh! She makes a good argument Rob. 10 points Rosie!

You do to! All the time! ;)

Can we make it 15? Just cause I look extra cute today?

You do to! All the time!

Snicker...15 points for Jenn!

We barely let you hang out with us. You're not authorized to give points.

Can we make it 15? Just cause I look extra cute today?

If you get points for looking cute, then I'd say NEGATIVE 15 is more suitable. But if you're wearing clothes today, we'll call it a no harm/no foul situation.

We barely let you hang out with us. You're not authorized to give points.

If you get points for looking cute, then I'd say NEGATIVE 15 is more suitable. But if you're wearing clothes today, we'll call it a no harm/no foul situation.

Au Contre: I think it's YOU that we let hang out with US....

Negative 15 my assets! :headache:

Au Contre: I think it's YOU that we let hang out with US....

Negative 15 my assets! :headache:

Oh, I wasn't even counting your assets. That would have put you at negative 20.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter