3 MVMCPs in one trip??!!

Mommy Poppins

DIS Veteran
I must be nuts. We now have tickets for 3 different MVMCP for our trip.

12/4 -Arrival day - Just DH and I are going after we get the kids settled with G-parents. 12/5 is my birthday so I want to be in front of the castle at midnite!!

12/9 - DH, me and 3 kids are going. G-parents will be visiting friends that day. Dinner at Tony's.

12/11 - All of us will be going. DS turns 5 today!!! Dinner & Birthday Cake at Liberty Tree Tavern.

Luckily our youngest is young enough that he doesn't need a ticket!!

I am soooooo jealous. Have a great time celebrating those birthdays.

We are doing two ourselves. I love the idea of multiple times because weather can be tricky at that time of year and by doing more then one you have a better chance of getting a nice night. In addition, the park is limited on crowds. Although, not an empty park it's much less crowded especially after 10 pm. I prefer going to the park then watching TV or going to the pool for the evening, etc. I love the special fireworks. I'm not sure anyone else has ever done fireworks at 360 degrees. The night experience on the rides is awesome. Finally, this really puts me in the spirit of the holidays. I have cried at times especially at the castle show. And if you miss a few shows, etc the first time you have another chance to do them the next go round. Now, I'm wondering if I should go for three times. Enjoy.

If the money is not a worry then I say GO FOR IT!

I'm like Bete as we are going twice this year...Never have done it before.

DH and I solo on December 9th with supper at Crystal Palace with a couple of DISERS!!!:teeth: Can't wait to meet my new friends from the DIS!

and then...

Dec 16th with friends of ours that are coming to join us at WDW for 4 days. We moved away from where they live and miss them very much.

Have a great start to your B-day in front of the castle and have a great trip....Not long now...:wave2:

I think it sound like fun. :) I'll be going twice this year:

December 11--I am surprising my maid of honor with tickets for the two of us as sort of a last girls night out before my wedding on the 13th

December 19--my then husband and I will be going during our honeymoon

:)

This will be our first time doing MVMCP together. My honey has done it twice before. She used to live in Florida. Anyway.....

We are going to do it twice this trip. We decided to do it on 12/14, the day we arrive at WDW, and 12/19, since it's the last MVMCP of the season. I can't wait! Mickey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter