• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

3 night cruise on the Wish Question about Dinners

itsdisneytime

oh my, am i day dreaming about Disney again?
I've looked but I'm not quite sure I understand the order. My daughter and I are doing a 3 night Halloween Cruise on the Wish. Does anyone know the Restaurant Order (what nights we go to which one) == and also - is there a Captains Dinner on these 3 nights? Who knew that such a small cruise would make such a big mess of my mind. Thanks in Advance for the Tips

Everyone has a different rotation. You won't know your rotation until you get on the ship and look at the app. There is no captain's dinner.

All rotate through all 3 restaurants but in different order based on where you started. If you have a preference on where you start then email Dcl and ask them. Otherwise don’t worry about it and just enjoy it.

Thank you all so much - that absolutely helps me to just simmer my jets and know that there is No "Formal" Captains Dinner to worry with - my DD who is 20 seems to be very concerned with my outfits of choice - ha ha

Thank you all so much - that absolutely helps me to just simmer my jets and know that there is No "Formal" Captains Dinner to worry with - my DD who is 20 seems to be very concerned with my outfits of choice - ha ha
The dress code is very informal in the main dining restaurants. I've seen shorts, tank tops and baseball caps. Much different from past sailings.

On 3 night Oct 21
Is trick or treating on Nassau day?
Are Pirate night and Halloween combined?
Having fun planning costumes Ty for the help!!!

On 3 night Oct 21
Is trick or treating on Nassau day?
Are Pirate night and Halloween combined?
Having fun planning costumes Ty for the help!!!
Typically, on a 3 night cruise, Halloween activities are in the afternoon, and Pirate activities are in the evening/night of the same day.

Last edited:

Typically, on a 3 night cruise, Halloween activities are in the afternoon, and Pirate activities are in the evening/night of the same day.
Not on the Wish—with all the halloween three night cruises they have been doing pirate on day 2 and Halloween on day 3.

That’s very fun. 2 nights to dress up.
I’m looking for a 3 night schedule from anyone that has been on HOHS this fall Anyone have one they can post?

Yes thank you so much! I hope you had a great time! we are trying to plan outfits for both special events. and so far no Bbb appointments match up. We will have our own BBB boutique in our room!

Yes thank you so much! I hope you had a great time! we are trying to plan outfits for both special events. and so far no Bbb appointments match up. We will have our own BBB boutique in our room!
So I noticed today in the app (sailing 10/14) that on Nassau day they now offer a pirate BBB option. Didn’t notice that before. Which would align with what was just reported.

Just off three night wish-pirate night was Nassau and Halloween on castaway night
I realize you sailed last year, but I am sailing this year and I have some questions about your experience. Were there any rules for Halloween costumes like no masks, pretend weapons (swords, etc)

I realize you sailed last year, but I am sailing this year and I have some questions about your experience. Were there any rules for Halloween costumes like no masks, pretend weapons (swords, etc)
sorry-I don’t recall rules for costumes. Hopefully someone else will know

They are pretty lenient, see guidelines here: https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/faq/preparing-for-cruise/pack-list/

You can have a full face covering mask for photos but not to wear around the ship. Weapons they just don’t want realistic ones that resemble the real thing. Avoid anything offensive. Also keep in mind little kids on the ship—one older kid went with a very realistic pennywise costume and there were little kids screaming and crying.

They are pretty lenient, see guidelines here: https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/faq/preparing-for-cruise/pack-list/

You can have a full face covering mask for photos but not to wear around the ship. Weapons they just don’t want realistic ones that resemble the real thing. Avoid anything offensive. Also keep in mind little kids on the ship—one older kid went with a very realistic pennywise costume and there were little kids screaming and crying.
Hahaha yes! My older son is very much into the horror genre and I could see him wearing a ghostface costume from Scream! We will refrain from that. 😂

I had such a great time on our Cruise. To the person asking about the Halloween Costumes - I will say they must have been extremely lenient because I saw a little of everything (even some things that were on the do not do list). It was surely a lot of fun! The adults were having as much, if not more fun than the kids!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter