3 sleeps til the Day of the Doctor

I'll be at Disneyland wearing my Doctor Who/Tinkerbell shirt so yay but :( at the same time! I've set Foxtel to record it and just hope no one on Facebook gives it all away before I get home Tuesday! Have a great time at the showing, I'd love to see the 3D version.

If that's the Tee I think it is - love it! Ah well - being at DL is some compensation!! Yes we were concerned about spoilers-so promise I won't post! It will be cool to see a DR on the big screen.

I'm not sure, Wendy. I'd love to....but I have heaps of things going on Sunday. Enjoy!

Wendy - Are you getting up tomorrow morning to watch the global simulcast or are you at the movies for this one?

PrincessInOz said:
Wendy - Are you getting up tomorrow morning to watch the global simulcast or are you at the movies for this one?

No tv so had to go to the movies. So pleased we did - it was brilliant on the big screen in 3D.

No TV? :faint:

Glad you enjoyed it. I thought the story was good.

5 years going on 6 - no TV reception. Don' t watch sport so not interested in the complexities of getting Foxtel via satellite our way. With iview and the like plus library DVD rental and purchased DVDs - we keep ourselves going! and its so nice not having all the ads or hype after a major drama or election time-we just watch the news on the internet if we want to. Occasionally I miss a big event but mostly keep up to date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter