• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

3 year old in flounders?

mjbarnard

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Our 3 year old is bright and outgoing - and I think she will really enjoy the Oceaneer Club. However we are planning a special celebration one evening, and wanted her looked after until later that night. She goes to sleep at 8pm pretty regularly and I wonder if on that occasion she might be better off in the Flounders environment?

I understand Flounders takes children from 12 weeks to 3 years but does that mean up to 3 or including 3? If she is allowed - would it be suitable for her just to have a nap one evening?

The Oceaneer Club is open until midnight or 1:00 am every night, so you would definitely want to leave her there. Late in the evenings they put out mats for the little ones and put on a Disney movie for them to watch. She can fall asleep there, if she likes.

I don't think Flounder's will take a fully potty-trained 3-year-old; their service is for infants and toddlers who are not yet fully trained. Their toys and activities are definitely suited to younger children.

Enjoy your cruise! :)

If she is fully potty-trained, let her go to the Oceaneer's Club instead. During the movie, they turn the lights out and place out mats so the kids that are sleepy can go to sleep. Plus there is no extra charge, where there is out Flounders.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter