30 Day Fastpass Help!!

MsLady

Missing my laughing place!
So my brother is trying to make his fastpass choices tonight. He is staying off property and today is 30 days out. He was able to make his selection for the first day of our trip but he was not able to make the following days. Will he have to wait for the 30 day window on each day. This is a new concept to us because we always stay on property and have a package. TIA!! :goodvibes

So my brother is trying to make his fastpass choices tonight. He is staying off property and today is 30 days out. He was able to make his selection for the first day of our trip but he was not able to make the following days. Will he have to wait for the 30 day window on each day. This is a new concept to us because we always stay on property and have a package. TIA!! :goodvibes

With an off-property stay, it's 30 days in advance... ONE-DAY-AT-A-TIME.

Thank you! I guess we just assumed it was the same.. And you know what they say about assuming :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter