300 BWV points available for rent $14 per point (for reservations after Oct 1st 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!
Looking for a studio (standard view) at Boardwalk Oct. 18 or 19 - 28th.
Let me know if you see any availability.
Thank you!

I can not check the Beach Club until the 7 month window opens.

There is a 1 BR Garden/Pool view at the Boardwalk available for 213 points. Please let me know if you would like to book this. Thanks.

No thank you, I am set on the Beach Club. Thanks for your quick response.

There is a Garden/Pool view BWV studio available for 75 points. Please let me know if you would like to book this. Thanks.
Is this still available? MY son will also need a studio Oct 30-Nov 4. Any luck on that ??

Is this still available? MY son will also need a studio Oct 30-Nov 4. Any luck on that ??
The garden/pool view studio is only available Oct 29-Nov 2, the last night is unavailable. 60 points
There is no availability Oct 30-Nov 4 at the BWV studios.

The garden/pool view studio is only available Oct 29-Nov 2, the last night is unavailable. 60 points
There is no availability Oct 30-Nov 4 at the BWV studios.
I would like to take Oct 30 - Nov 2. are you able to put me on wait list for Nov 2-4 ?? I also need another studio for all those dates Oct 30 - Nov 4. Can you keep checking availability ??

Hi...I was wondering if there is anything available in a studio for a Sunday through Friday stay at BWV for any week in May 2017 (except for Memorial Day week). Thank you.

Looking to make reservations for either 2 standard rooms or something that will fit 6 adults (3 couples) and a child under 2. Dates flexible between 7/29-8/18 or the week of 12/26-12/31 Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter