32.99 for this?

The 90’s called. They want their wardrobe back . . . 😲
The 90s has actually been back for a while now- I can remember a year or two ago people half my age wearing the tattoo choker necklaces and some website selling “vintage style butterfly hair clips”
(Yes that last one hurt my heart 😂)

The 90s has actually been back for a while now- I can remember a year or two ago people half my age wearing the tattoo choker necklaces and some website selling “vintage style butterfly hair clips”
(Yes that last one hurt my heart 😂)
Oh, I agree. I was at WDW last week and was surprised at all the bright neon clothing I saw. However, most of it was solids, not the multicolored look like this new line of Disney clothes.

Truth be told, I probably have some “vintage” 90’s neon clothes packed away in my basement. . .

Oh, I agree. I was at WDW last week and was surprised at all the bright neon clothing I saw. However, most of it was solids, not the multicolored look like this new line of Disney clothes.

Truth be told, I probably have some “vintage” 90’s neon clothes packed away in my basement. . .
Haha - I was there as well - and I saw way too many body contours (i.e. cleavage and otherwise) where the T-Shirt in question would have been helpful …

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter