350 Points OKW for 13.50 point

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for 1 night 5/6-5/7 in a studio where ever there is availability. Could possibly do a 1 bedroom depending on point price. Is there anything open?

I'm looking for a studio 5/6 - 5/12 for 2 adults. Can you tell me all that is available? In addition, looking for a studio 5/10 - 5/12 for 2 adults and 1 child.

Thanks,

Is there anything available the week of May 26 to Jun 2 at Aulani (standard room)? :) I'm flexible 2-3 nights. If nothing that week, any dates in May-August?
Thank you!

I'm looking for a studio 5/6 - 5/12 for 2 adults. Can you tell me all that is available? In addition, looking for a studio 5/10 - 5/12 for 2 adults and 1 child.

Thanks,
HI Pally Wally Sorry their is no studios available for the time you like thanks Mike

:disrocks:
Looking for anything for 4 adults checking in May 30th checking out June 3
Hi We can book a studio OKW or SSR A deluxe studio at SSR is 56 points and one with a Preferred view is 64 points and last at OKW deluxe studio is 56 points Thanks Mike :cool1:

I'm looking for 1 night 5/6-5/7 in a studio where ever there is availability. Could possibly do a 1 bedroom depending on point price. Is there anything open?
Hi KalamityJane We can do SSR for that one night a studio for 17 points thanks Mike

Hello! I'm looking for a studio at OKW for 11/10-11/13. Please let me know if there's availability and points left... I'm ready to book! Thanks. :teeth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter