395 days of planning all lead up to this! Sept/Oct 2012

Thanks! You too! I did print this 4 page packing list so I can go over it and see anything I might want to bring that I'm not thinking of. It's stressful. lol I need this vacation to hurry up!!!

Ha yeah i had that last year. Does it have check boxes and cover everything including if you were to drive down lol. Not saying your doing that. But it could be the same one that I found then. Yeah it can be stressful. I know. I let the Fiance handle the scheduling of dinners and such. I just pack and recheck so she has piece of mind.

Ha yeah i had that last year. Does it have check boxes and cover everything including if you were to drive down lol. Not saying your doing that. But it could be the same one that I found then. Yeah it can be stressful. I know. I let the Fiance handle the scheduling of dinners and such. I just pack and recheck so she has piece of mind.

Yup. I don't plan to bring everything AND the kitchen sink but it's good to remind me of anything I might be forgetting!

Yup. I don't plan to bring everything AND the kitchen sink but it's good to remind me of anything I might be forgetting!

Well I still have our list lol, but this year I dont believe we will need it. If we dont have something can go back and get it. Lol

3 day dance Heather! :banana:

I'm right behind you! We'll be at POR, also in a Royal Room in 18 days! :yay:

YAY!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2 I will post lots of pictures! I can't wait to see my kids reactions to the room! They have no idea that we will be in the Royal Rooms. They don't even know ABOUT the Royal Rooms! :banana:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

We leave tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :dance3::cool1::cheer2:

It's going to be about an 8 hour drive from here to Minneapolis and then a short night since we have to get up around 5am!!! Our flight from Minneapolis is at 7:30am on Saturday morning and we'll finally be in Florida before noon!!!!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

It's going to be about an 8 hour drive from here to Minneapolis and then a short night since we have to get up around 5am!!! Our flight from Minneapolis is at 7:30am on Saturday morning and we'll finally be in Florida before noon!!!!!

What WestJet or CanJet doesn't have a direct flight from Manitoba to Orlando? So happy for you!!! Its finally here and cant wait to hear everything and maybe cross your path.

HeatherLassell said:
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Sleep well, travel safely. :) Have a magical trip!

HeatherLassell said:
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Hope you all managed some rest before your long drive this morning, very very exciting, the last year has just flown by. Have a magical magical magical trip, 5 more sleeps in our household until we board a jet plane : )

I'll look forward to reading all about your adventure

HeatherLassell said:
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Have a wonderful flight and trip!!!!!!

Sorry I wasn't here for the official send off, but I hope you guys are having a blast! :goodvibes Can't wait to hear all about it once you get back!

I hope you're all having a fabulous time!! Can't wait to see your pictures and hear your stories when you come back! :cheer2:

Finally subscribing...Can't wait to hear how your trip was. Hope you are having an awesome time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter