399 points avail. 146 points for rent @ $12.50 a point. Use by Nov. 30, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
When is the use year? Are you able to do a transfer? I would be interested in 100 points or so.
Hi,
Use year is Nov. 31, 2015 for 147 points and 230 useable up to the end of next year.

Interested?

Thanks

Donald

Hey, I was wondering if the Deluxe studio at SSR was still available for June 22-28. Also, to answer your question from earlier, I am looking for a reservation, not points.
Hi,

Ok let me check. Sorry for the delay, I thought I would be getting all the correspondences by email, I only receive them sporadically for some reason.

Any availability?
Sorry for the delay, I did not see your request. There seems to be only partial availability for a 1 bedroom. No availability for a studio. I tried both of your dates. Do you have any dates you would like me to check further out?

Thanks

Donald

Hi, I'm looking for one night in a studio at beach club on either 7/25, 7/26, 7/29. Also open to AKL, BW, WL, and BLT. Thanks,

Emily

Hello, I am looking to rent my 375 points @ $13 a point. My home resort is Old Key West. (Missed Boardwalk by one month) :earsboy:

Please respond if you have an interest. Thanks so much!

Donald
I am interested in saying at BLT or BC in a studio or I bdr Oct. 24 - 10/30, 2015. Can you accommodate? I was not able to figure out how to send a private message.

Hi, I can check but it appears the DVC website is down at the moment. I will get back to you. Thanks

Donald

I am interested in saying at BLT or BC in a studio or I bdr Oct. 24 - 10/30, 2015. Can you accommodate? I was not able to figure out how to send a private message.
Hi, I can check but it appears the DVC website is down at the moment. I will get back to you. You can email me at donwest2@comcast.net if you like. Thanks

Donald

Hello, I am looking to rent my 375 points @ $13 a point. My home resort is Old Key West. (Missed Boardwalk by one month) :earsboy:

Please respond if you have an interest. Thanks so much!

Donald
Looking for VWL October 15-19, studio

I am looking for a Studio at OKW 11/22 - 11/28.
I see partial availability that week.
upload_2015-5-28_15-54-35.png
Week of the 16th is available. Availability goes very quickly. Your thoughts? Thanks Donald

Last edited:
Hello, Sorry there is no availability for those dates at the Resorts you picked. Do you have any other dates or resorts you are interested in? Thanks Donald
upload_2015-5-28_16-4-11.png

Hi, I can check but it appears the DVC website is down at the moment. I will get back to you when the DVC website comes back online.
Donald
Hello,

I did not see any availability on those dates. I will check again later. The website seemed strange today. Thanks Donald

Hello, I was looking to add on to my existing dates. Do you have availability at Old Key West for a studio from November 11 (or 12) to November 15, 2015.

Thank you,

Tara

Looking for BW studio standard Oct 3rd to Oct 12. 3 adults. My daughter is looking to rent the same but oct 4th to Oct 12. Thanks for checking

Hello, I am looking to rent/transfer my 146 points @ $12.50 a point. I would need to make a reservation for you before Nov. 30, 2015. These points are borrowed, so I do not think I can transfer them. My home resort is Old Key West. (Missed Boardwalk by one month) :earsboy: I also have 295 points for $13.00 a point. These points can be used next year.

Please respond if you have an interest. Thanks so much! donwest2@comcast.net

Donald

HI! looking for a studio villa at grand california for check in Nov 8-11 of this year(3 nights).

Hello, So sorry, the month of November seems to be sold out. Did you want to try other dates?

Thanks

Donald

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter