3rd child to graduate from same preschool--gift idea?

Rock'n Robin

Disney Queen
Our son will "graduate" from preschool May 23--all of our 3 kids have gone there and he is the last one (guess who'll be crying throughout THAT ceremony???). I want to get something special for the school. Only one teacher has been there for all 3 kids, and 2 others for the younger 2, and one for just this last year, so I don't want to get them the usual individual gifts, but a gift cert. from the teaching supply place seems so impersonal! Any ideas?
Robin M.

How about books for the classrooms, you could put a sticker inside that says "from the soandso family"

My second child to go through the same preschool will be leaving for Kindergarten at the end of the year.

I'm with you on the crying binge!!!

I already gave the teachers their gifts.

I took someone else's advice on the boards.
I bought cute planters and wrote,"Thanks for helping me grow"!
I put my sons names on it and planted the Wave petunia in them.

They loved them....ok...I am going to cry now....

Bye bye preschool.

Lisajl

Our preschool teachers have a clean up day -- the day after to pack up classrooms. I organized a bunch of moms - about 10 I think, and we threw together a really nice lunch buffet for them, shrimp cocktail, salads, desserts, etc. They LOVED it.

Second dd is going to graduate from preschool on May 20. I have written a very nice note to the teacher thanking her for her dedication to the preschool. She runs an excellent program and has a wonderful staff. My kids received such a fantastic first impression of school that will stay with them always. Although oldest dd has figured out that 1st grade is ALOT more work than preschool as she keeps telling younger dd!:D I have bought Applebees restaurant gift certificates for her and her family to enjoy over the summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter