4/2 Fantasy: App Glitch or itineraries change?

Vacodd

Earning My Ears
On the app, if I click the “my plans” button at the bottom, the stops in Tortola and St Thomas now show as sea days. If I click into itineraries on the Home screen, it still shows those stops and offers the opportunity to add activities. Is this a glitch or a itinerary change that I don’t know about?

Hopefully just a glitch. Has Disney been sailing to Tortola and St. Thomas of late? I haven't really been keeping up. I'm getting a little nervous about things being back to normal for the 9-night S. Caribbean we have booked in July. It's waaaaaay too expensive of a cruise to end up having a bunch of ports cancelled.

Looks like it was just a glitch. This our first Disney cruise and a rebook of one planned for 2020. We have mostly gone on NCL. We are looking forward to trying Disney.

On the app, if I click the “my plans” button at the bottom, the stops in Tortola and St Thomas now show as sea days. If I click into itineraries on the Home screen, it still shows those stops and offers the opportunity to add activities. Is this a glitch or a itinerary change that I don’t know about?
We are on that cruise. The website still shows our ports of call in my plans. Sounds like a glitch.

Hopefully just a glitch. Has Disney been sailing to Tortola and St. Thomas of late? I haven't really been keeping up. I'm getting a little nervous about things being back to normal for the 9-night S. Caribbean we have booked in July. It's waaaaaay too expensive of a cruise to end up having a bunch of ports cancelled.
We are on the same cruise and I agree! I’m feeling things will be more normal by then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter