4 day Park Hopper Plus ?s

Tiger926

DIS Veteran
On Mousesavers and Disney.com, this ticket option is not listed, but here on the DIS it is. So, is there a 4 day park hopper plus ticket available for purchase from Disney? I am helping someone plan a trip and we are only interested in purchasing tickets from Disney.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Tiger

Yes, that is a valid Disney ticket. I have also ordered and used these last month from ticketmania.com. They offer free shipping, and I think they do here on the DIS also. My son and 3 friends used these 4 day park hopper plus tickets in May. they used the plus option to visit Blizzard Beach. Everything was fine with these tickets. I don't think you will see this ticket offered from Disney, however, even though it is a real disney ticket. I don't know why, I just never have. (I have also purchased 3-day hoppers from other sources because Disney doesn't sell them, but they are also valid Disney tickets.)

I just purchased my 4 day park hopper plus tickets from hotwire savings club.
The adults were $208 and children were $167
These were just what we were looking for.

( I had trouble getting the links to go into this post but here is some that you can copy and paste and look at, if you are interested. )

hotwire.com/customer-care/hsc-faq/index.jsp

hotwire.com/addons/hsc-overview.jsp

Originally posted by Tiger926
On Mousesavers and Disney.com, this ticket option is not listed, but here on the DIS it is. So, is there a 4 day park hopper plus ticket available for purchase from Disney? I am helping someone plan a trip and we are only interested in purchasing tickets from Disney.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Tiger

If you're ONLY going to purchase from Disney, then no, there is no 4 day park hopper plus available.

Thanks for your help! Being Canadian we are a bit limited with ticket choices in regards to shipping, etc... so I will give this info to my friend, as this is a perfect ticket choice for her.

Have a great day, Tiger

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter