4 days left, packing tips????

abby

Abby's Mom
OK, down to 4 days (actually 3 and 1/2, but who's counting {me me me} :cool1: ) I am starting to pack, any suggestions? Do I need sunscreen this time of year? I am quessing with the weather in the mid 70's it will be mostly long pants and short sleeves with a sweatshirt???? sound about right???????/

abby said:
OK, down to 4 days (actually 3 and 1/2, but who's counting {me me me} :cool1: ) I am starting to pack, any suggestions? Do I need sunscreen this time of year? I am quessing with the weather in the mid 70's it will be mostly long pants and short sleeves with a sweatshirt???? sound about right???????/
That sounds about right, and it's what we're packing too. I will bring some sunscreen though, just in case we need it for our cheeks, noses, etc.

I'm also going to pack one pair of shorts for each of us in case it's hot enough that we may want to wear shortd instead of pants. I looked up the weekly weather forecast for Anaheim, and Saturday is supposed to be WARM. And of course I'm bringing swimsuits for everyone incase we want to swim or take a soak in the spa.

Have a great time on your trip! :sunny:

One of my favorite packing tips is to roll your clothing and place in plastic ziploc bags. Saves your clothing from getting too wrinkled and also from getting anything on them;i.e. exploding bottles and other gross things. It also makes more space in your luggage. For my kids, I pack a whole outfit in each bag and they can just grab them in the morning when were getting ready for a fun filled day in the park. Happy Packing!!

:banana:

tyluvsdis said:
One of my favorite packing tips is to roll your clothing and place in plastic ziploc bags. Saves your clothing from getting too wrinkled and also from getting anything on them;i.e. exploding bottles and other gross things. It also makes more space in your luggage. For my kids, I pack a whole outfit in each bag and they can just grab them in the morning when were getting ready for a fun filled day in the park. Happy Packing!!

thats a great timesave tyluvsdis..I do something similar but instead of putting clothes in baggies I put my shampoo, soap, lotion etc... in baggies so if they explode they dont end up anywhere except for the bag :thumbsup2 I definitely do roll the clothing though...and I always and I mean ALWAYS bring tylenol, benadryl, bandaids, imodium, benadryl cream, and antibacterial ointment....whenever I go out of town I keep this stuff because Id rather be safe than sorry ;)

tyluvsdis said:

This is a great tip! Thank you for sharing. We are going in early December and I am going to try this!

It's still pretty warm this time of year. Jeans or khakis are comfortable enough to go from day to evening. Bring a sweater to wear over a t-shirt and you should be okay.

The temps are forecast to be low to mid-70s. I see you're from Oregon so I imagine you'll just scoff at our "chilly" SoCal fall weather.

FYI: I'm always very warm and it really does take a big drop in temps for me to be cold. YMMV if you are a little on the always-cold side.

a backpack... with water...

that way you can save 2.75 per person for water :)

+ great place to store stuff with...

Abby, have a great trip. Wish I was going! Can you pick me up on your way so I can go also?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter