• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

4 Night, 4 Resort Split Stay

stevevm

Mouseketeer
I am doing my first solo trip in June.
I decided to do multiple resorts, my wife would hate this but she will be in the UK for 2 weeks.

Flying down on Spirit on a Wednesday and staying at Old Key West
I will Lyft to the resort so I can get some park time in before they close
Rope Dropping Magic Kingdom going and will head to Hollywood Studios for park close on Thursday

Staying at Animal Kingdom Jambo House
Rope Dropping Animal Kingdom and will head to EPCOT through park close on Friday

Then staying at Beach Club
Rope Dropping EPCOT then finishing up at MK for Park close on Saturday

Staying at Bay Lake Tower

And flying back

My first split stay for more than 2 resorts and my first stay changing resorts daily.
Some things my wife does not like doing...LOL

I think this sounds awesome! I love split stays (I don't love having to wait until 60 days from the second/ third part of my stay to make dining reservations during those times, but alas...)

I also love your strategy of going to the park closest to your resort when changing so much. It should streamline things nicely for you!

I hope you have a great time, even with the whirlwind of 4 resorts in 4 days. Sometimes DVC availability necessitates that!

We love split stays, but would never do it the way you're planning. No way, not for us! But that's us!! You'll be without a room much of the day, not that it is a huge issue. But the logistics and moving, not something we'd do. 4 nights would be a max of 2 resorts for us. But I hope it all goes smoothly and you have a lot of fun with it. What do you plan to do with your luggage? It sounds like you won't have a car. If you use Disney transport to move it, keep in mind you might not get it until 4/5/6PM at the new resort!! So you could be without a room and luggage 4-6-8 hours.

clean room and towels every night!
I would recommend to change out okw. Since your doing such heavy park trip AND okw rooms have double beds, which is wasted on solo trip. Do u know the schedule for extended hours yet?
I would do
night 1: monorail resort studio, catch MK evening. Morning rope drop MK, then back to hotel for checkout breakfast, then monorail to epoct
night 2: epoct hotel (BC) and rope drop remy from there and finish out in epcot
night 3: continue stay in epoct area hotel and rope drop HS. Then return to hotel and take bus to AKL for evening closing (low lines in the evening at AK)
night 4 AKL: breakfast at SANA at peace out.

I am doing my first solo trip in June.
I decided to do multiple resorts, my wife would hate this but she will be in the UK for 2 weeks.

Flying down on Spirit on a Wednesday and staying at Old Key West
I will Lyft to the resort so I can get some park time in before they close
Rope Dropping Magic Kingdom going and will head to Hollywood Studios for park close on Thursday

Staying at Animal Kingdom Jambo House
Rope Dropping Animal Kingdom and will head to EPCOT through park close on Friday

Then staying at Beach Club
Rope Dropping EPCOT then finishing up at MK for Park close on Saturday

Staying at Bay Lake Tower

And flying back

My first split stay for more than 2 resorts and my first stay changing resorts daily.
Some things my wife does not like doing...LOL
sounds like fun!

we did a 5 night, 5 split stay last summer. (trip report on here)
i loved it but DW did not prefer so many splits

we like to split stay near the park we will be going to as well (we drive)

We did 5 resorts in ten days once, when I had to piece together a last minute trip. I hated it, but I think that your plans (as a solo traveler) actually look really solid and fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter