• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

$4 or less for snacks

reeeoga

<font color=blue>No I only Et one. Maybe tonight I
I am seeing reports that many items that are $4 or less are now considered Snacks on the DDP. So my question is: At POP a childs Breakfast Platter is listed at $3.59, can I buy one (for my daughter) using the snack part of her DDP? :confused3

I will be eating the Oh so Health Hot Cinnamon Roll $2.59 :rotfl2: , which I believe is also considered a Snack.

I keep misspelling Snacks as Snakes :lmao:

No, it's not just anything under $4 - there are a lot of exclusions, including kids meals (among a host of other things).

Would be nice, though!

No....the $4 rule is a sort of rough guideline. WHat is considered a snack is what is labelled as a "snack item" at each outlet. Meals are not included.

That said, we saw many items in the $3.89 range that were considered snack items, while other items selling for less were not. A whole 16 ounce box of donuts was a snack item. An 8 ounce carton of milk (all varieties) or a 16 ounce chocolate/strawberry milk was a snack item. A 1/2 gallon milk ($3.09) was not.

We got cinnamon rolls as a snack at SSR and at Kringla Bakery (Norway). They may be available other places, but are definitely available there.

It gets even more confusing. At some resorts, the "chip and dale" snacks are listed as snack items. At SSR, they were not. When in doubt, ask!

I suspect the $4 "rule" is an exclusionary rule: Nothing over $4 is ever included, but only specific things under $4 are included.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter