40% discount offer for UK

Just booked using this offer :D Decided to go for the Newport Bay as it was only £50 more than Sequioa Lodge but we both agreed for the extra £50 we'd prefer a safe in our room.

Can't believe I was gonna book Santa Fe the other day and it was more expensive than both! Really happy with this :)

It does seem to be random dates/selected hotels.

I got an email about this offer. My heart was racing when I read it, I came straight on here to see if everyone was aware. Obviously....

I now just have to find dates that suit. Flight times from Cork are rubbish, but if I can get the first flght out and last flight back to Dublin we might be able to do 2 nights at DLH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1: :cool1:

Fingers Crossed

Also, Aerlingus has a 20% off sale for March.

Are the Gods trying to tell me something???????

This is a great offer. The Cheyenne's available for the dates I want in September.

Does anyone know if this offer's likely to be limited? I mean, OH isn't keen just now, so if I take a while and convince him will it stilll be available? I don't want to risk losing out on it ;)

wud love to make use - but only can do the main summer hols, and dh def wudnt agree to going again begining of october for halloween - so reluctantly im having to pass :sad1:

now if sum1 cud get a deal on dlh for 1 night and travel inc id do that lol

Hi

Does anyone know if you would get a discount for holding annual dream pass on top of this 40% offer, or would it be either/or?

Thanks

It would be either/or I think. Also quite often discounts like these dont apply if its room only so you would have to work out if it was cheaper going for the deal and getting tickets you dont need or getting a room only price

Hello Everyone,

There is a discount for UK if you book by 15th April for a 2 nights minimum stay between 3rd April to 30th September. Several conditions apply.

I went into the disneyland paris website before came onto this one and couldnt belive the 40% discount. Like others double checked the price for when eight of us are going and may and thankfully the same price!!

I did notice just as an example that the DLH has a 40% discount on the 9th May for 3 nights which saved a fair bit.

I just hope they might do this offer for the christmas season ... just relieved no discount on our dates though else I might have cried and HARD!!!

It is a great offer isn't it I've just looked for May school holiday at the cheyanne and it is a good price 40% discount on the rooms. I soooo want to go but dh and ds are not as excitable as me. Been told we will stick to October.

This is a great offer. The Cheyenne's available for the dates I want in September.

Does anyone know if this offer's likely to be limited? I mean, OH isn't keen just now, so if I take a while and convince him will it stilll be available? I don't want to risk losing out on it ;)

This offer is valid for bookings by April 15th, so if you before that you should be OK, however as I can see (and also felt when i did mine:)) the booking fever here you better hurry:rotfl2:

This offer is valid for bookings by April 15th, so if you before that you should be OK, however as I can see (and also felt when i did mine:)) the booking fever here you better hurry:rotfl2:

Great thanks. Been working hard on OH. It would be under £500 for the 5 of us for 5 days :goodvibes that's not to be sniffed at, but he's still not sure as we'd still have flights on top of that. It's over DD's birthday, so I'm taking the "it'll be a magical birthday" approach :rotfl:

Knowing my luck I'll get him to agree and it'll all be booked up :rotfl:

wish they would have an offer like that for ireland.

Mommy2ash, we live in dublin and have booked it through the uk website. (only 4 wks to go until our trip!!)
We know over 8 people who have done it this way and it works fine.

Just go through the booking, enter your address, and leave the united kingdom instead of ireland.. our address finishes with santry, co.dublin, united kingdom. It goes through fine and they sent all confirmations to email address.

Go for it!! :cool1:

Mommy2ash, we live in dublin and have booked it through the uk website. (only 4 wks to go until our trip!!)
We know over 8 people who have done it this way and it works fine.

Just go through the booking, enter your address, and leave the united kingdom instead of ireland.. our address finishes with santry, co.dublin, united kingdom. It goes through fine and they sent all confirmations to email address.

Go for it!! :cool1:

that is dangerous information to give me :rotfl:

wow i thought you had to give an actual uk address.

Great thanks. Been working hard on OH. It would be under £500 for the 5 of us for 5 days :goodvibes that's not to be sniffed at, but he's still not sure as we'd still have flights on top of that. It's over DD's birthday, so I'm taking the "it'll be a magical birthday" approach :rotfl:

Knowing my luck I'll get him to agree and it'll all be booked up :rotfl:

Can I be nosy and ask how old the 5th person is?:thumbsup2

Also I cant figure out how to find which hotels for which dates!!:confused3

any pointers appreciated thanks

i just tried the uk website but i cant access the offer. it keeps giving me prices in euros and only the irish offers apply. it worked the first time and then got redirected. its a shame as what i am paying here for the santa fe i could stay in the new york for.

The websites not working for me. Im in England and I go to the choose hotel page and it wont load. Anyone else have this problem?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter