420 DVC points for rent, any resort .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok thank you, I definitely need at least 100 so that won't work.

Last edited:
Looking for OKW Studio 1/7/18 check in, 1/11/18 check out - 4 nights, 40 points.

http://**************.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Floor-Plan-One-Bedroom-Villa-Animal-Kingdom-Lodge-Jambo-House-from-**************.net_.jpg
Thank you so much for looking. Bummer that there are no studios anywhere! We really need two bathrooms, so this would not work.....Thank you so much for your time and help. If anything changes, I will let you know.
~Maria

I am looking for 2 studios at BCV - 6/22/18 - 6/28/18.
I have rented DVC before and can provide a reference if needed.

Hello! Looking for a studio 12/20-12/22. I can stay one night at one resort, one night at another if needed!

Hello, I have 420 Points for rent. I am asking $15 a point. If you are a DVC member already I can transfer the points to you. My home resorts are SSR BCV and BLT.
I would be interested in a transfer of the SSR or BLT points you have. Could you tell me how many you have at either one and the use year?

Studio at BLT 22nd July thru 28 July... any availability?? Alternative dates are 8th July thru 14 July.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter