499 Days Out

jjjones325

Tar Heel Born and Tar Heel Bred
Can someone give me the basics of booking a room this far in advance. Looking at a trip for March 2021 and I'd want a package with dining. I know I can't book online yet, and even if I call the CM can't give me a package price, correct? Do I have to call back when packages are available? Just curious if I call to reserve what kind of price I'll be given.

If you want to book before packages (and official rack rate pricing) are released, you have to call to make a room-only reservation. They'll take a deposit equal to one nights stay.

Since there are no packages (or even rack rate pricing) for 2021 yet, they won't be able to book a package for you at all. But once packages and deals start getting released for that time period, you can call and have your reservation modified. You may even be able to modify it in MDE, but YMMV on that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter