4th of July GG Dress Rehearsal Pics

Deb...how's your husband feeling? Between his tooth and his back..poor guy.:hug:

Rog...are you out there in cyber land?...Was wondering how Gina is feeling.
How's the knee doing?

Phyllis - He had the crown replaced this morning, so all is well in that department. As far as his back goes.... he will be having an MRI this Friday. We won't know anything til mid August when he goes to the neurosurgeon. Pain meds don't touch this problem, so he lives with it as best he can. He went thru this before in 2006,so there is probably more surgery ahead. But after the surgery.... ahhhhh! Much relief!! The herniated disk presses on the sciatic nerve so the pain is in his legs, knees & feet, but not his back. Go figure???

Yes Rog.....just how is Miss Gina doing?? You haven't said anything about her lately.

tell him to suck it up, Cal Ripken would have played.

April ....you're brave... isn't that a pretty busy time in the parks?..

Phyllis, from what I hear it is. We usually go in March when it's very busy, too, but we're planning on spending the majority of our time at the Fort, so hopefully it won't be as bad?

It sure is! But, we'll be there Karla...I have to check the dates...we'll be there for the kids spring break. We usually hit the parks in the early am and then back to the Fort for the rest of the day. Then we sometimes go to the extended EMH at the parks in the evenings.

That's great Sonya!! We are going for our kids spring break as well, and that is exactly what we're planning on doing (parks early am, then maybe back for EMH). I believe Carol will be there then, too, for the WDISW weekend?

Phyllis, from what I hear it is. We usually go in March when it's very busy, too, but we're planning on spending the majority of our time at the Fort, so hopefully it won't be as bad?

That's great Sonya!! We are going for our kids spring break as well, and that is exactly what we're planning on doing (parks early am, then maybe back for EMH). I believe Carol will be there then, too, for the WDISW weekend?

Yep, I'll be there April 16 - 20th!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter