4th of July GG Dress Rehearsal Pics

If the cops don't come tonight my theory is you can do whatever at the fort. Gatordad's theory is I know we're probably gonna get in trouble but don't worry until it happens. Just act like you don't know anything. I think he's serious too.

The "better to ask for forgiveness theory..." hehe

HAVE FUN!!!

If the cops don't come tonight my theory is you can do whatever at the fort. Gatordad's theory is I know we're probably gonna get in trouble but don't worry until it happens. Just act like you don't know anything. I think he's serious too.

Deb..did you read this?.....This means Wyanottah won't have her picture taken in the back of a squad car.:laughing: You may want to consider leaving the hubby home.
I'm thinking a couple of pain killers in his dinner..out he goes,:faint: and he won't even know you disappeared for a while.

We are going to need photos of this! ::yes::

You may want to consider leaving the hubby home.
I'm thinking a couple of pain killers in his dinner..out he goes,:faint: and he won't even know you disappeared for a while.

:thumbsup2 For a GG at the fort, I would TOTALLY do this! Is that so wrong?
Does it make me a bad person? :rotfl2:

:thumbsup2 For a GG at the fort, I would TOTALLY do this! Is that so wrong?
Does it make me a bad person? :rotfl2:

Not in my book...

A sneaky person..but not bad!:laughing:

Come on...It's for his own good. He'll thank her for it...::yes::
If he remembers it!
:rotfl2:

Practical..I like that...Practical sounds just right! :thumbsup2

I'm absolutely sick that Debbie didn't make it tonight. I really needed you to keep me in line Debbie. We talked to Rog and Big Disney Daddy via phone. Wish you guy's coulda been here. The GG was fun. We just went looping with about 50 carts. Disney stopped some folks for honking horns lmao. I think Gatordad is in the OCSO lockup. Not really but it sounds good right? I had a few Kungalooshes and was promised I could borrow MrsGus06's cart. Yeah right. It was being driven by Tiggerinbama and she was given orders to not let me drive it. Well I rode with Mr tiggerinbama and had just as much fun and didn't hit a thing or get in any trouble.

I know you all know how I'm prone to dropping things such as food. I cooked about 50 chicken skewers tonight and didn't drop anything but a mushroom. When BDD and I talked on the phone I could hear the crackle in his voice because I just knew how proud he was that I had finally cooked a meal and actually got to serve it. He and patti had a bonfire going but we all wished he could've been here.

Rog was here in heart. I think actually he said he was looping in his golf cart last night with 7 strippers. I can't prove that but hey, it sounds good right? Al and Phyllis were here too on the tree of shame. Phyllis was quoted saying her usual line. I'm renting Tina's 5'er later this year. God I can't wait Phyllis til you do it. Tina has gotten more press from this woman than Carter has liver pills. Just raggin you Phyllis. Al was pretty quiet. Kept telling everybody damned nice to meet you. Well that don't cut it Al. I was busy all day cooking and preparing food while you were meeting and greeting. Next time you have some duties Mr. Al aka NTSammy5. Debbie bailed on us. I think I offended her yesterday when I said I was going to destroy the ottr populatin. Well as I sit here I wonder who all is going to jail tonight. I hope they all come in soon. For those who weren't here we wish you were. It really was a blast and we met some great people. Except gatordad, but you had to know that, right?

Believe me - I wish I could have been there last night, too! DH didn't moan too much - but I could tell he was one hurtin' guy! This back thing has been creeping up on him for about a year now. We know the drill, because he had one disk removed in 2006. Here we go again!

I was thinking about all of you guys - did you feel the love?:goodvibes Really, I was more concerned with the weather. We had a couple of nasty storms last night. One about 8p & one about 10p. They were coming from the N.E. which is where FtW is from my place. I know at the MDGG - we didn't let a little precipitation bother us - so you probably didn't either.

Donnie - I'm proud of you for not dropping the food! Way to go guy!! The dis-board GG's are the best parties around!

more !!!
More !!!

We Need More Pics !!!!!

Pleeeaaasssseeee !!!!!!

Sorry,,I just need my fix.

Al and Phyllis were here too on the tree of shame. Phyllis was quoted saying her usual line. I'm renting Tina's 5'er later this year. God I can't wait Phyllis til you do it. Tina has gotten more press from this woman than Carter has liver pills. Just raggin you Phyllis. Al was pretty quiet. Kept telling everybody damned nice to meet you. Well that don't cut it Al. I was busy all day cooking and preparing food while you were meeting and greeting. Next time you have some duties Mr. Al aka NTSammy5. Debbie bailed on us.

So...Al, was on the tree. I'm glad to hear he wasn't placed in stall number 2, as Debbie had intended. Maybe she isn't "Bad Debbie" after all! She really is a good sister. Who knew?:confused3

:laughing:
I know...I'm a regular bill board when it comes to Tina's rig. :thumbsup2 If you think I'm bad now..wait until I actually use it! You only THINK you've heard enough! Imagine what I'll have to report back on. :lmao:

Oh..and by the way..I had to change my plans so I'm not going until the end of Sept..into first week of October! :cutie: Still can't wait though.

Sounds like you all had a great time, thanks for taking the time to report back. Looking forward to seeing pictures. :)

Oh..and by the way..I had to change my plans so I'm not going until the end of Sept..into first week of October! :cutie: Still can't wait though.

Woo-Hoo!!! We are booked for 9/25 thru 9/28!!! We can have our own "mini gathering"!!! Of course, anyone from the "Kungaloosh Krew" is invited!

Woo-Hoo!!! We are booked for 9/25 thru 9/28!!! We can have our own "mini gathering"!!! Of course, anyone from the "Kungaloosh Krew" is invited!

I would love to be able to get together! :thumbsup2 I will know for sure later this week our exact dates.

Dang ~ ANOTHER gathering I'm going to miss. Isn't ANYONE planning on going in April???? :confused3

we may also make a march trip but haven't planned anything yet if we do it will be a qiuck trip to see wifes family and a quick trip to disney on way home from inlaws in fort lauderdale area

It was an incredible weekend!!!!! I loved meeting everyone so much, it is such a great bunch of people on these boards! Despite how some people may come across...they are all sweet, kind, generous and hospitable!

Deb, I really wish I could have visited with you more! Before I forget.....I SAW OTTERS! A whole family of them! Not in Bay Lake, though. It was the Sassagoula River....but still....they were THERE!

I'm not there....Disney that is. i'm trying to make my way home. I made it to Charlotte, but my flight to Roanoke was cancelled. Wish I knew that before I got on the plane....I would have stayed another day in Disney! Oh well. I'm at a Marriott in Charlotte. It's just not the same. Plus it's been a comedy of errors. All the plane mess, then I get in the hotel shuttle when the Holiday Inn van wants to take off the front end of the Marriott van! I haven't had the best luck with transportation lately.

Awww Charlotte isn't too bad! Too bad Al didn't know that. His DD lives in that area, and she could have brought you her 2 boys to babysit for the evening!! It would have kept you occupied!:thumbsup2

Deb...how's your husband feeling? Between his tooth and his back..poor guy.:hug:

Rog...are you out there in cyber land?...Was wondering how Gina is feeling.
How's the knee doing?

Dang ~ ANOTHER gathering I'm going to miss. Isn't ANYONE planning on going in April???? :confused3

April ....you're brave... isn't that a pretty busy time in the parks?..

April ....you're brave... isn't that a pretty busy time in the parks?..

It sure is! But, we'll be there Karla...I have to check the dates...we'll be there for the kids spring break. We usually hit the parks in the early am and then back to the Fort for the rest of the day. Then we sometimes go to the extended EMH at the parks in the evenings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter