$5.00 June Animal Exchange - THE BIG CATS!

snowwhitesmom

DIS Veteran
:tigger: Here it is - sign ups for June's Animal Exchange ...
LIONS and TIGERS and TIGGERS, OH MY!
June's Animal Exchange is for The Big Cats - lions, tigers, leopards, jaguars, cheetahs, Tiggers, Nalas, Simbas - you get the idea!
:tigger:
This is a $5.00 exchange, not including shipping.
Please PM the following to me if you would like to play.:tigger:

DIS name -
Name -
Address -
Email -
How many exchanges? -
Any allergies? -
Do you have a favorite cat? -
Do you have a favorite Disney Character? -

I've been waiting ;)

PM on the way.

I hope this has a better turn out for you then dinosaurs did.....and some of the other exchanges are getting.

I have my things ready.
I hope we see some other people post....or at least sign up ::yes::
I LOVE cats :love: :cat:

I'm going to sign up for this one, too. I have a lot going on right now, including my mom being in the hospital, so I'll have to do a lot of juggling to get everything done but I think I can do it. :)

I'm going to sign up for this one, too. I have a lot going on right now, including my mom being in the hospital, so I'll have to do a lot of juggling to get everything done but I think I can do it. :)

We would love to have you, but please don't make it extra work for yourself - we want it to be FUN!:hug:

oh! tigers are my favorite animal of all! I'll send you a PM

Names are out! There are 5 of us playing - that seems like a lot lately! Anyone remember what I thought July's animal might be? I don't!:rotfl2: I will figure it out - I hope!
Sent/Received thread going up now.

I don't think you ever mentioned Julys ;) or I would have gotten it already :rotfl:

So you can pick...what will it be??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter