"5/11 y dos" Thats 11 May Cruisers?

If I complete my scuba certification before the cruise is there anyone out there that I could buddie with for a dive or two or three??? DW says she won't do it, but has agreed to take lots of pictures from on top of the water.

garry

Mickey7811 checking in.

Traveling will be my husband, Mike, 51 and myself, Darlene, 51.

I think our cabin is 2060 - i love the big portholes.

My son might be coming - Michael 26 -

My husband will be scuba diving somewhere.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Darlene

Hi Folks

Up to 83 with a possible 84?

Any word on packages yet? WDWGoose, Mike (Mickey7811) and Scott may be a plan for the scuba? Joanne won't but I may. Right now it looks like Chillin at Key West, nothing specila planned or interested in, Cayman rental vehicle and drive aroud island on the wrong side of the road, Cozumel really want to get to Tulum and Xel-Ha and if we can do it quick enough then will go to Chaakanaab. If not then skip Chaak and go to C&Cs then watch the lights of Cozumel from the ship? Of course this will be a vacation so above is all subject to change.

Time is short! (not short enough)!.

OK...

Which of the posts are we supposed to be using now. I've been posting on the Looney Cruise one, but now I see people using this one.

Help...

Jennifer

ok who did u book threw , we used Dreams unlimited travels
and u? just wondering after reading another post
if more than 8 staterooms r booked threw dreams u Sometimes get a little on board gift from them ..
peter

sorry this is off subject but . . .

how do you guys feel about a certin friend of yours (wdwgoose) decied to leave there beautiful daughter (moi) at home for almost 2 weeks while there at Disney (which is supposed to be a family vacition spot?
thank you

Hygeine,

If that question was directed to me about the gifts, I saw on Timon's trip report that she got a gift box in her state room upon arrival, and seem to remember that the DU said something about a gift in your stateroom.

Jennifer

Hi Folks

About posting here or there? Whichever one will get a post to the board quicker? I am starting to copy my message before sending so I dont have to re-wrtie it if it does not seem to go through? Make sense? If subscribed to both we will get the mesage and get the post. Not feeling too well tonight so its off to bed...outside in the cold and wind all day :-(. Must be wondering about the magic?

It seems we have a new subscriber on the board from LaSalle Canada? hhhhmmmmmmmm!

My DD Vanessa aka Tinkerbell114 has decided she doesn't want to stay at home while her parents take a much needed vacation (without her and her brother)

Not sure about her current location of LaSalle Canada though even I am a bit confused!!

Well it is now official I am to be the interim director of maternal infant services, (don't want the job for keeps). I know I will need both the wine tasting and the vacation long before May is here. With no serious candidates for the position who knows how long it might last. Maybe I will need another cruise when the position is finally filled. Anyone know if insurance covers DCL cruises as a form of stress reduction?:D

:wave: Vicki :wave:

Hi folks
Seems like a lot of responsiblity to take care of the horses and brother while folks are away on a business trip. Congrats on the new job! Director eh? A big shot(?), now do you get to handle all reports by yourself or just review them? Got to hand it to them nurses!!!!

All folks have not given me the names and numbers as of yet? Need at least names. WDWGoose you have any names for the Shirts?

TAY N EVIES MOM
CRUZINMOMMIE
CRUISERNEWBIE
CRUISERNEWBIE (add)
CRUISINQUEEN
FIGMENT2002
STEPHMARTY

Hi all,

Been trying to post for a week now! GEEZ!! WEll...........It's official.....we wont be joining you:( We had an unexpected expense and wouldnt be able to get our airfare till mid April. DH didnt want to take any chances with the flight so we had to cancel. I reluctantly agreed with the condition that the remainder of the cruise price would go towards a local cruise. He said that we may be able to go on the Wonder for 4 days during thanksgiving.:( But I wanted to go with you.
I'm very bummed, but if you'll have me I'll stick around. I'm still working on that Palo ressie for you all. And I expect you all to bring me back terrfic trip reports. LOL
Talk to you all soon.
Kelly

Hi Folks

As you can see from the post above the DIScrusnmommie crew wont be joining us :( . We have lost a fine group of traveling partners. Can cut down on the Boones Farm? We now have 53/25 (adults/children).

My vote is to have DISCrusnmommie hang around with us anyway. Kelly has made the right decision for her family and that is most important. The good thing is, I think I know where the Dalmations are going. They will have a great time in So. Cal. Kelly, do you want some help with the dog food? Have some salmon I can send ya! Maybe CMATT or Goose can send some smelt as well? Sorry you and the kiddos can't make the trip. Email either WDWGoose or myself if you don't want to keep following up on the Palos stuff. Names and numbers of the folks wishing to attend brunch and your contact phone number? We can handle that much for you. You need to let us know when the next cruise is confirmed so we can all join you again. Yea!

If anyone out west has some rain they can send us, I would appreciate it. It seems we in NJ won't be able to water our veggie garden :mad: I guess that means no tomatoes this summer and no sauce next fall! The honey bees won't be happy either! :eek:

Ok, its hi ho, hi ho, its off to work I go...

Hi folks

Robin: I thougtht the info out was only tentative? Did you get docs and a package as of yet? Was hoping it would be here today but there was no sence to rush home, not in the mailbox:mad:

Oh Well we will keep looking?

WDWGoose: Do we have more to add to the list?

Thank you Joe and Joanne for your kind words. I'm still a little bummed but promise to take very good care of the Dalmations. I will take them with me on my cruise.LoL
Actually I heard from DCL this morning. The last time I checked there were only 39 confimed for Palo and that was including myself and DH. Everyone who is interested MUST Let me know Immidiately! They are now trying to get 40 people in together. If theres more I have to let them know ASAP so they can contact the ship or they may have to split everyone into two groups:(
Please let me know.
talk to you all soon.
Kelly

Hi Folks

Discrusnmommie: Can you please print those folks you have collected for Palo's? This way we wont have to do a rolls call again. Thanks so much

tried on the looney board no luck:
Okay everyone here is the list that I have so far for Palo Brunch:

JoeandJoanne=4
wdwgoose=2
cmatt=2
tigger24=4
tnrobin=2
angelbile=4
hygiene99=2
offwego=2
jennifersmith23=2

Okay so as of right now we have a total of 24 people. Is this it?
Please let me know;) I'll call her back as soon as I have a total. If she calls me first then we'll stick with the 40 max.

Thanks all, oh and someone snatch me one of those lithos. LOL

Kelly

I called special services (number is on the website) and asked them to fax me the excursions. They are the same as are posted on the board. Then I called back and made our reservations. Very easy. The CM that I spoke with, Patrick, was very helpful. He was also able to tell me the departure time for the excursions so that I could make my final decision.

Hi Folks

Please post to the original thread 11 May 2002 Innagural as it is back up and working..I was going to delete this thread but decided to let it die on the server. Justifiably so, since we have all died several times over when the server was not up and working:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter