5/17/03 Eastern Cruise.. Who is going?

donnabres: Wow, still got the heat on! Our AC has been on for awhile now. :D

All of my family will be wearing white T-Shirts that have the ship on it. My mother and I made up some T-Shirts just for this cruise. It mentions the ports of call and the dates and has a picture of the ship on the back and a picture of steam boat willie mickey on the front. I will be wearing minnie ears that has different colors toul (pastel colors). I bought it at Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom. It is very pretty. We will also have green lanyards on with the alien green mickey heads in them. Hope to see all of ya at the deck party. :jester:

Hi All
Can't believe we will be sailing in 6 days. Just returned from my DGD (5) ladybug tea. How cute! Will be attending my other DGD (5) tea this afternoon. I'm too excited to work anyway. Have a great week and see everyone Saturday.

I have a really nice one my husband bought me off ebay 2 yrs ago. It's Mickey at the Helm. Castmembers only. I have used it on 2 cruises and the little plastic holder at the end is ripping. Where can I get another plastic holder, or, another cheap lanyard and take the plastic thing off it?
Went to walmart this a.m. and their lanyards didn't have anything to put the key to our room in.

Thanks,
Donna

Okay, don't laugh, but I need help filling out these docs... On the departure card, it asks about your resort stay (if you're continuing your resort stay)... so I put down the Hyatt (where we'll stay Saturday night before heading to OKW.. which I had to cross out, cuz I forgot about the 1 night at the Hyatt). BUT it wasn't part of any "package"... does that matter? THEN it asks about a 3rd party picking us up... well, I want to stay with the luggage and the kids while DH goes to get the car at the Raddison... so do I say yes, a 3rd party is picking us up and put down the Raddison's number? Do I fill out both these areas? For the Hyatt (continuing resort stay) and the Raddison (for 3rd party pick up)? You're laughing, aren't you? :o

Well, I am really making headway in my packing!!:jester: All my clothes are basically packed & bathroom stuff too except for a few things there. Now I'm working on all that other "stuff" that makes the cruise more convenient, you know, that "stuff"!:wave: I'm not really sleeping well now, I guess too many things on my mind when my head hits the pillow. I got a new video camero a few months ago--I need to sit down & learn how to "really" work it with all it's "bells & whistles" before we leave!:( Hope I have enough time to do that too! How is everyone else doing? How's the packing going & all those last mnute things? Gotta get to bed soon!:o Bye for now:wave:

Sleeping? I guess my body is waiting for the rocking of the ship. Also, I'm at the time of life when my body doesn't want to be comfortable at night!!!! You young women won't understand this.
I haven't had the symptoms for quite a few months, and thought I was over it. Boy, is it fun to get old!!!!!!

I know what you mean about the other stuff and packing. I keep thinking of more to put in the suitcases. Hope I can still close them.

Hope you all have a great day, and think that this time next week we'll be docked in St. Martin.

Donna

Here are our theming nights for our cruise on the 17th.

Sunday - Semi-Formal with "Best of.." menu

Tuesday - Tropical night with "Tropical" menu

Thursday - Formal night with "Captain's Gala" menu

Friday - Casual night with "Small World" menu

Hope this helps everyone out.

I Luv Disney,

Thanks for the info!

By the way, we have a pregnant traveller with us and she was wondering if you got a medical form to bring with you regarding your pregnancy? She hasn't gotten one and I reminded her to check. She isn't due until October, but I thought she should have one anyway.

Thanks again for the info and we'll see you soon!

SweetCaroline: They sent me a form in the mail because I called to let them know I was pregnant. They can fax you a copy of the form if you ask. You have to have a doctor fill it out to "certify" that you are pregnant and how far along you are. I would suggest calling DCL and having it faxed. I would hate for them to give her a hard time when she checks in.

I'm packed as much as I can. Don't really want to pack dinner clothes until the last minute.

DD decided last night she needs a new Tropical shirt; but,of course, didn't like anything we saw. I don't know why she didn't know this 2 weeks ago! Argh.........

Ok, deep breath.

See ya REAL soon.
fran
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I Luv Disney Cruise:

Thanks for the info on the medical form from DCL. I passed it along to my cousin. I think she is getting a certified letter just because of time. I think that should be okay. I told her to call DCL anyway.

Sure glad I didn't wait until Thursday to do last minute laundry. I got home tonite and decided to get it done and .........................

MY DRYER BROKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Off to the best friend's house tomorrow night to finish up. Thank goodness she just got a new dryer!!!!!!:p :p :p

I'll see you all by the pool at the Radisson!!!!

Terry, Pat & Ian

2003 5/17 Eastern
2002 Innaugural Western
2000 WDW Shades of Green
1982 WDW Off Site Honeymoon

Squiggle, why not let DD pick out a nice shirt in St. Martin. From what I hear, we didn't buy any last time, you should be able to get a good deal. It will also remind her of the cruise later on.

Can't wait to get to the warm weather!!!!! Still have to pack my dinner clothes too. Have changed my mind for formal wear 3 times. Now I've decided to go comfortable. Had to drop of a couple things at dry cleaners today.

Hope you all have a great night, and Magical dreams.

Donna

We found the shirt! Thank goodness. Now we can relax - yeah, right!
BunnyMom - thank goodness for friends!

Does anyone know if taking small nail clippers and embroidery scissors would be a problem? Also, can we lock suitcases? Or is the no lock an airport thing?

Just 2 more days to work!

Everyone have a nice night.

fran
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Squiggle - the answers to all your q's can be found at http://www.tsa.gov/public/ They do suggest you keep your luggage unlocked. If they choose to do a hand search and it is locked, they will break your locks with no apologies.

Happy packing everyone!!!!!

Terry, Pat & Ian

2003 5/17 Eastern
2002 Western Innaugural
2000 WDW Shades of Green
1982 WDW Off Site Honeymoon

I just wanted to wish you all a tres BON VOYAGE!!! I started counting down with you back in June but ended up having to change dates and drop down to a four day. Maybe in another year or two we'll meet on another seven day. I can't wait to hear from you and get a full trip report! Safe travels everyone!!

Have not started packing yet....it is very difficult with my hubby'sschedule....he works all night and sleeps during the day!!! Can't get in my room to do anything. At night I am too tired to sort and pack.

DD is not coming home from college until Thursday night and she has a ton of stuff to do and we are leaving at 4:00 am on Saturday!!!

MJ

MJ, I haven't started packing either. My 12yoDS has tests on Friday (since they extended the school year a week because of the ice/snow storms we had this winter and the district did NOT alot for any snow days). DH also has a meeting at 11 am Friday morning that couldn't be rescheduled, so we won't get out of here until that afternoon. We'll be at the Radisson anywhere between 8 and midnight Friday night. *sigh*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter