5 Un-Birthdays & a Debutant! 6 ladies in a BLT Villa!!

TaraPA

Can't live without a ticker!!!!
My head is spinning, I'm almost shaking with excitement. This afternoon we booked a brand spanking new Bay Lake Tower 2BR Villa for our Girls-only trip!!

We've been going back & forth on this trip for months, and somehow it all just fell together in the last few days. All 5 of us are on the DIS, and we met on the DIS. We're all from the same state, within 2 hours of each other, so that works out well for us. Some of us have met (most in WDW of course), some have not. We've all been chatting on the DIS forever, it seems. We all met on the "Hi I'm from PA" thread over on the Community Board a few years ago.

I've named this thread the 4 Un-Birthdays & the Debutant because we ARE celebrating a birthday while we are there - a very special one - Linda's 60th!! (And I swear I thought Linda was no more than 45 since we met!) So she is the "debutant" - she's revealing herself to life after 60 -and it will be better than ever! The rest of us are just celebrating life with good friends, and we all have "un-birthday" pins to wear (thanks to Mystery Guest A).

Here is the cast of characters (and trust me, some are real characters...)...I'm sure they will pop in here to join in the pre-trip fun at some point!

Linda - Linda is turning 60 on this trip, so we will be celebrating that! She knows Deb well, and has met DFD & myself before in Disney.

Deb - fiftysomething (I looked at your FB profile LOL!!) Linda's friend - they are the only 2 that actually know each other well on this trip!

Terri - fortysomething (again, that darn FB!) - she's met DFD in Disney.

DFD - otherwise known as Mystery Guest A - no idea on your age - staying incognito because of an evil villian on the DIS....but well loved by all that have met her...including Linda & Terri!

myself - Tara - thirtysomething - has met Linda & Deb here in PA, and has met Linda in Disney twice.

I think I'll leave it at that - ladies why don't you all introduce yourself or add something to your profile?!?!?!?

Ok,ok.....as Tara said we are definitely excited about this upcoming trip!:banana: It's still amazing to me how, after talking about it for some time, it just came together within a couple of days!! And today was THE day!!! :cool1: We were going back & forth about the different resorts. The Treehouses have all the room 5 ladies would need, but the bus service sounds terrible! :sad2: The BCV.....no discount. :headache: BWV....no availability!:mad: Oh well, I guess it will be a 2br villa at SSR. :) Oh no.......think again my friends!!!!! A few messages on facebook later, & we have a 2br villa at BLT!!! :woohoo: Can you believe it!!!!! It's amazing! There is a smile on my face that's been there all day. It just will not leave!! :rotfl: Now to get the flight & November can't get here quick enough!! :goodvibes

one small thing......you will NEVER see that number again!!!!!!!! It's just a birthday! ;)

I have to add too, that although I've never met DFD I did talk to her on the phone today. A great deal came up for BLT while she was trying to book SSR & she called me. We literally chatted for a minute or less, and we were so excited we were yelling in the phone...

DTD: OMG BLT VILLA IS AVAILABLE SHOULD WE DO IT?
Tara: OMG NO WAY I ALWAYS WANTED TO STAY THERE WHAT DO YOU THINK?
DTD: I THINK WE SHOULD DO IT BUT I NEED TO KNOW RIGHT NOW...
Tara: OMG BOOK IT!
DTD: OK BLT YAY!!!

click.

:rotfl2:

:wave: hello I am here!!!

Well Finally Tara got it right.. I check the other post and she called me DTD!!! Hey Woman!! I know am big but not that big :lmao:

I am so looking forward to hanging out with this lovely ladies... as mentioned above.. for a brief Dole Whip Moment I have met Linda and Terri... and yes another brief moment was earlier today when I called Tara to make an executive decision!!! SSR or BLT ??? Huh ??? what BLT ?? Ok.. BLT it is !!!

I have not met Tara IRL but isnt this real??? and after that phone call def'ly real!!!

Just to excited!!! it will be frist of all first and am excited to share it with these ladies...

Woooooooooooooooooohooooo Bacon Lettuce Tomato here we come !!!:laughing:

I have to add too, that although I've never met DFD I did talk to her on the phone today. A great deal came up for BLT while she was trying to book SSR & she called me. We literally chatted for a minute or less, and we were so excited we were yelling in the phone...

DTD: OMG BLT VILLA IS AVAILABLE SHOULD WE DO IT?
Tara: OMG NO WAY I ALWAYS WANTED TO STAY THERE WHAT DO YOU THINK?
DTD: I THINK WE SHOULD DO IT BUT I NEED TO KNOW RIGHT NOW...
Tara: OMG BOOK IT!
DTD: OK BLT YAY!!!

click.

:rotfl2:

and there she goes again calling me downtowndisney LOL:rotfl::rotfl2:

I tell yah !! that phone call was def'ly a Mouse Magic Moments!!!!!

Ladies - it's AUGUST!! That means November is in 3 months. Only 3 more months!!! We have soooo much to talk about on Friday - we mght be there for hours!

Ladies - it's AUGUST!! That means November is in 3 months. Only 3 more months!!! We have soooo much to talk about on Friday - we mght be there for hours!

Found the outlet mall with no problem yesterday which mean I will not have any by the time I go for our meet.

Looking forward for some free fudge and moose much :goodvibes

Six! It's six!! We're up to SIX ladies in a BLT villa!!!!!

:hourglass

:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1

excuse me.. Linda.. are drinking that ???? :rotfl2:

I can't believe we forgot a picture today!!!!!!!!!!!! We could have asked someone at the table next to us to take a picture of our long lost sister from Saigon!!!! That's going to be our excuse every time we need someone to take a picture of the 6 of us - we'll shove Timmy out in front & act like it's her 1st trip to America & WDW...our long lost sister...daddy's little secret from Vietnam!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl2:

Ladies - we have our ADRs....so it's getting closer!!!!!

:rolleyes1

popcorn:: <--- for fiber while waiting LOL

:fish: :fish: :fish:

just keep waiting... just keep waiting... just keep waiting...

Well ladies, in case anyone else (besides us) is watching this thread, let's throw out some firsts that we want to do on this trip. Between the 6 of us we've probably got close to 100 trips under our belts...yet the beauty of WDW is that there's ALWAYS something new to do! If anyone out there is following this thread please throw some other "firsts" at us that we should try!

I'm going to eat TONGA TOAST for the 1st time on this trip!

Well ladies, in case anyone else (besides us) is watching this thread, let's throw out some firsts that we want to do on this trip. Between the 6 of us we've probably got close to 100 trips under our belts...yet the beauty of WDW is that there's ALWAYS something new to do! If anyone out there is following this thread please throw some other "firsts" at us that we should try!

I'm going to eat TONGA TOAST for the 1st time on this trip!

Me too 1st time for Tonga Toast ( known as TT by CV :) )!!! it will be also a 1st time for BLT but not stranger to CR though :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter