50% Flash Sale DLP

They are doing something with the prices. I just went it to look at our dates for NPB came up approx 30% off (we previous booked at 20% off) but then repriced after checking the other hotels and it was back to brocure price.

We're booked to go on the 20th march, if we call tomorrow do we just mention we've seen the flash sale and ask for upgrade options or meal vouchers ?
I'm going to get DH to do the talking but he's not sure what to say :)
Thanks, Nikki :)

you would be better doing the calculations yourself first using the online prices in the sale, then the prices for any add-ons etc, before you call - otherwise it could be a very long and expensive phone call with the CM going through all your options with you.

Do they recalculate your booking at the lower price if you add stuff on then? Or would you just get a percentage off those add on's if you add on during a flash sale?

Do they recalculate your booking at the lower price if you add stuff on then? Or would you just get a percentage off those add on's if you add on during a flash sale?

its all conjecture until noon ;) - see if your hotel package comes down in the sale, and take it from there.

Basically, lets use Rottie's earlier post as an example - he thinks his hotel price might come down by £320 in the flash sale. If this is true, he could phone Disney and get them to amend his booking so he is paying the £320 less on his hotel, but adding a half board plan at full price (so lets say that works out at £396 for him (3 adults on the premium plan for 3 nights - and bear in mind I don't have the current amounts for the half board plan to hand, so it could be different :)) - he adds the half board plan to his booking, and only has £76 to pay on top of what he's already paid.

Ah ok I see that makes sense to me now thank you.

Unfortunately we want to eat at Planet Hollywood and the Steakhouse so I don't think the HB plan works for us.

Elaine is exactly right... Although, I don't think we will be able to add the meal plan on to our booking because we're staying 4 nights 5 days and I'm pretty sure the deal only extends to 3 nights 4 days max... Which doesn't overly worry us as we will have my shareholders card anyways :goodvibes

Nemmie that's correct, Planet Hollywood and the likes are not part of the deal... But if you're able to get the HB meal plan as part of the offer I would definately say go for it, you could have a nice lunch with them in the park instead?

Let's all see what Disney releases at noon and offers us :surfweb:

Elaine is exactly right... Although, I don't think we will be able to add the meal plan on to our booking because we're staying 4 nights 5 days and I'm pretty sure the deal only extends to 3 nights 4 days max... Which doesn't overly worry us as we will have my shareholders card anyways :goodvibes

Nemmie that's correct, Planet Hollywood and the likes are not part of the deal... But if you're able to get the HB meal plan as part of the offer I would definately say go for it, you could have a nice lunch with them in the park instead?

Let's all see what Disney releases at noon and offers us :surfweb:

Thats not a bad idea at all! Thanks.

Yep (not so patiently) waiting for noon.

i dont see any meantion of any offers for that date on the irish site :confused3
so is it not 50% off anymore? thats a bit lousy no?

I'm waiting so impatiently...

So I just look, if I find a better offer, what then?

ring your travel agent.. you did book thru the travel agent yes?
and have your calculations done from the pricing on the disneyland website and either upgrade to a dearer hotel or add a meal package which will bring your new price (with discount) to the same or more then the original price. so for anyone with previous bookings made its a way of upgrading meals/hotel without busting the budget

I was getting prices at 11.45am...I don't think its that great really..defo 3 nights max nothing more.

I'm not getting.. the prices seem the same.. And they won't let my try book using the offer...

I booked cheyenne 6 days £443 I think....just did it for 4 days...£315.

I cant see anything about the flash sale, could someone point me in th right direction please

anyone have a direct link please? All I can find is a davy crocket weekend offer

in google I just put disneylandparis....and it was the usual page we go on

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter