50's Prime Cafe Sustainable Salmon

ilanakan

DIS Veteran
Has anyone tried the Sustainable Salmon dish at 50's Prime Cafe? How is it? I'm looking for healthier options in their menu, and tis one looks ok, but would like to know if it actually tastes good.

It's delicious!! It's pan seared Salmon over a sweet corn pudding with pancetta bacon and corn on top, with a red pepper white wine sauce drizzled over top and chive oil around the plate!! It tastes like fall if fall had a taste!

I think they may change out the sauce and sides seasonally. I gave had it with a lemon butter sauce and broccoli rabe. It was excellent!

It's delicious!! It's pan seared Salmon over a sweet corn pudding with pancetta bacon and corn on top, with a red pepper white wine sauce drizzled over top and chive oil around the plate!! It tastes like fall if fall had a taste!

I think they may change out the sauce and sides seasonally. I gave had it with a lemon butter sauce and broccoli rabe. It was excellent!

Sounds great. At least I can eat something relatively healthy with my PB&J shake.😂

Can you get the pan seared Salmon without a sauce - just lemon and butter ?
My DH is low salt

Can you get the pan seared Salmon without a sauce - just lemon and butter ?
My DH is low salt

If they have lemons, probably. But you might want to rethink the butter, too. Most kitchens use salted butter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter