• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

6 a.m. flight out of MCO..2 a.m. DME pickup..No way!

Hello - we used Florida Town cars this past July. (AKL) JC is the owner and his service to and from the airport was amazing.
If you only need one way I would use Uber. However- give JC a call- his prices were excellent and if you mention the Dis - you get a discount.
When we go back to Disney or Universal we won't hesitate to use his company again. Very professional.

Jump:flower1:

We will be leaving on a Thursday morning. Will I be able to get an Uber at 3:30 a.m. from the Beach Club?

I haven't read through the whole thread, however the answer is absolutely yes! I personally use lyft and cars are frequent in that area 24/7.

I am one of those people who like to get to the airport hours early, but 2am is nonsense!

I guess I'm one of those people on the last day, that I really dont schedule anything.. One time we had a 7pm flight, which meant we were picked up at 4'ish. That whole day I just could NOT relax and enjoy the parks because I kept worrying I'd just totally forget to leave the parks.. Granted, not looking forward to being picked up 4 hours early, BUT our flight is at like mid afternoon on a Friday, so could be kinda crazy...

we have left MCO twice at 6am on a sunday and both times it has been super crowded and minimal support. most airline counters weren't open until 5am and TSA was only running one screening line to check id and tickets.I was surprised by how busy it was for that time, maybe it was international travelers?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter