• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

6 Dining Days 5 Character Meals?

Thank you so much for the suggestions! So far I'm making the following changes based on your recommendations. What TS would you put in their place? We are getting park hopper if that makes a difference.

Check in at AOA - Dinner at 1900 Park Fare

Hollywood Studios - ??

Magic Kingdom - Breakfast OR Lunch at Crystal Palace

Epcot - Dinner at Garden Grill

Animal Kingdom - Breakfast at Tusker House

Magic Kingdom - ??

Try and check out some of the Epcot World Showcase restaurants! Akershus is a great choice. If you can park hop, we also love Bistro de Paris, Restaurant Marrakesh, and the Mexican place for lunch! Hollywood Studios is bleak... Can you leave and eat at a resort or Epcot World Showcase? Could you eat along the monorail in lieu of Magic Kingdom?

We do have the Disney Dining Plan. And I think with the following meals my kids will be happy meeting these characters. Does this look better? I have a few weeks before I'm able to book reservations but I'm trying to get so much done now to take a little of the stress off. :D Do you plan your quick serve meals too? Or should we just stop and eat when we're hungry?

Check in at AOA - Dinner at 1900 Park Fare

Hollywood Studios - Dinner at 50's Prime Time Cafe

Magic Kingdom - Dinner at Crystal Palace

Epcot - Dinner at Garden Grill

Animal Kingdom - Breakfast at Tusker House

Magic Kingdom - Dinner at Be Our Guest

Everything looks good!!! The only suggestion that I would make it at DHS is going to Sci-Fi around lunchtime, its so cool and the atmosphere inside is worth it and its a nice mid-day break. Your kiddos will love it.. Plus it give you a chance to wing it for dinner at whatever QS you want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter