6 year old and Epcot?

My daughter 15 tomorrow, is a huge fan of EPCOT, even when she was little. The Japan shop is still her favorite, lots of anime etc for boys & girls. The aquarium, Soarin, LWTL, TT and just wandering around each world and discovering new things was wonderful to her and still is now. There is a lot in EPCOT besides Soarin & TT I think you should give it a chance.

Does your kid like exploring fun snacks? The amount of treats at EPCOT alone can keep a kid going all day.

I’ve been taking DD23 almost every year since she was 3 and EPCOT is her favorite park. A couple years ago we were in the aquarium and the docent loved her questions and took us privately up in the “tube” to meet the trainers! Super fun!

Epcot was always our favorite park, from the time my kids were toddlers! It's fun to explore the pavilions. Age 6ish would be the best! Some pavilions have great films. I'm assuming the Kidcot coloring stations are closed now, but there is a lot to see. Then you have your Nemo and Figment rides.

In December, my just-turned-8-year-old grandson loved the Olaf scavenger hunt, Test Track, Soarin, etc. He probably could have watched the model railroad display in Germany for hours. Also the koi pond (in Japan?).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter