60 days of Free Disney Vacations sweepstakes!

Has anyone read the rules.... This is near the bottom....granting the right to conduct background checks....is this normal now? I understand Disney is saying it doesn't want to have someone on the FBI's most wanted list as a grand prize winner , but still it seems extreme.

Sponsor has the right to conduct a background check ("Check") of any and all records of the winner including without limitation, civil and criminal court records and police reports, which he/she, to the extent necessary under law, shall authorize; [23] Sponsor has the right to conduct a Check of any and all records of the Guests including without limitation, civil and criminal court records and police reports, which he/she, to the extent necessary under law, shall authorize; [24] Sponsor may take all steps necessary to corroborate any information provided to Sponsor by the winner and Guests, and he/she will be obligated to provide necessary contacts and information for the Check; [25] if any felony or misdemeanor conviction is found, or if there is anything that conflicts with Sponsor's image, Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify the winner or the Guests from participating in a Trip or portions of a Trip and to pay the winner, but not the Guests, a cash substitute for the Trip or those portions that are removed and ......

:thumbsup2

Did nyone get a response back from the text entry? I usually do but not this time. Even tried to text "HELP" with no response...they down?
I just sent a text and got a response right away.
Nancy :thumbsup2

I've been trying all day with same message "we're having technical difficulties, try later". Frustrating day and annoucement :)

I entered by texting as well. I read through the rules and didn't find any different prize for the Grand Prize. Also, looks like $1,000 giftcard and one upgrade (spa, photopass, downtown disney shopping) worth $500. Interestingly, doesn't include a meal plan.

Don't get me wrong, I would still take the prize if I win!!

The online entry wont work for me, and I'm not getting a confirmation text after sending it in... Hope it works soon.

What wonderful news!!! I entered. Even if I don't win, I hope friends here do. Just to say I know someone who won is pretty cool.

I entered yesterday and got a response back right away. I entered today as well but had a space in between Disney and day, I got a response back but no you have been entered, instead, it was generic.. Hmm

I've been having trouble with both Google Chrome and Firefox. Just sent the text and got a response back within seconds. I'm in!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter