60 Days Out Reservations

GeorgiaHoo

DIS Veteran
Today is our 60 day window for a March 5 arrival, and I even get a "Make Dining Reservations" prompt from the Disney webpage, but the website isn't letting me make reservations for the entire trip, just for today. Any thoughts on what I'm doing wrong (I'm signed in to my account)?

Assuming you have an on-site reservation with Disney, is it linked as part of your MDE so it's recognized? Do you have a split stay of some sort?

Today was our day for our March 6th arrival and am never able to do it in the app and was able to book our first one for the 11th but when I went to book Space 220 for the 10th, my second booking, it glitched and had to log out and back in causing me to lose the Space 220 that was available. 😞 Disney has the worst IT ever.

Disney tech sucks...today is day 60 and like the og poster it is not allowing full dates of stay for ressies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter