6048 or 6110?

Gillian

DIS Veteran
Or 6610?

Any personal experience with cabins in these general areas? We need a quad, so we're somewhat limited in our cat 6 choices. Thanks!

I've stayed in 6616 and I LOVED IT!!! It was the best location on the starboard side and very close to the aft elevators. We had this room on our 4 night Wonder trip and had the BEST views!!! We could see Atlantis right off our balcony in Nassau and we had a the BEST view at Castaway Cay!!!! It was like a postcard off our balcony. I actually had a room on the port side and moved to starboard, since I had read that starboard was a better view. We loved our room so much, we booked it again for our Magic cruise next year!!!!

That is funny, because we were on the port side on the wonder and also had fantastic views! I guess it depends on how the ship docks on the days you are there.

and LOVED it!! Like the previous poster said, you are close enough to the AFT elevators to run up for food...we did Topsiders every morning before the kids got up and grabbed coffee and croissants to eat on the balcony!! We liked the location so much, we booked the same area on our June 2003 cruise..this time 6606 (other side of the ship just for a change)...Great cabin, great location!! Go for it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter