7 month booking window date?

scottie

BWV's= Our Second Home
I am a bit confused as to the date that I can start booking a stay, at a non home resort. I know it is 7-months out. We want to check in on 6/18/06. What would be the first day I could call to book day-by-day?

Thanks
Scott

scottie said:
I am a bit confused as to the date that I can start booking a stay, at a non home resort. I know it is 7-months out. We want to check in on 6/18/06. What would be the first day I could call to book day-by-day?

Thanks
Scott
11/19/05

Thank you. I was a bit thrown off by a call to MS today, who said 11/21 was the first day I could start booking.

scottie said:
Thank you. I was a bit thrown off by a call to MS today, who said 11/21 was the first day I could start booking.

Since MS is closed on weekends, Monday 11/21 is the first day you can call to reserve for 6/18/06 at 7 months. The first day to call is based on checkout day (6/19) and that falls over the weekend.

Call Monday morning.

Good luck!

Had no problem getting WL at 7-months for May. :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter