$75 worth of Disney cards in less than 6 weeks!!!

I hadn't been on QR in a long time. Never managed to figure out how to earn a lot before, so I gave up. Today, I logged in and did a few surveys. I had $2.33 credit at the end of about 2 hours, which was nice. However, when I logged in with a different computer this evening, my account credit is back to $0.06! That's where it was before today's survey work. Does that happen often? Will my $ come back?

Good question, jskacoc! I think it would depend on the reason the two surveys didn't credit right away. If it was just a delayed crediting issue, and they do eventually auto-credit, email support and we'll manually credit you for the bonus. This does happen sometimes, for example if people do surveys really late at night and it takes a few hours for the credit to come through, that may cause them to miss the batch processing of $1 bonuses.

But if these two surveys don't autocredit, that means we didn't get paid for them either. We can give you manual credit for the missing surveys (up to 5 in a month), but we won't be able to also give you the bonus.

So the key is to get those surveys auto-crediting! Our best advice, and this almost always fixes crediting issues, is to delete your cookies before going to QR to attempt surveys or before clicking our emails.

Hmmm, sophie832, what you're describing is something I've never heard of and definitely something we need to look into for you. I'd guess that having one balance on one computer and a different one on another would be cookie-related, but I want to confirm this. Can you please email me and let me know what email address you use on QR so I can check your account? My address is becky (at) quickrewards (dot) net. Thanks, and I'm sorry for the confusion! I'll get to the bottom of it!

I have started new rewards called gifthulk.com I have got paid from the site. I just do the videos and daily poll question everyday.

I have started new rewards called gifthulk.com I have got paid from the site. I just do the videos and daily poll question everyday.

How much did you get and how long did it take?

---Paul in Southern NJ

How much did you get and how long did it take?

---Paul in Southern NJ

I got a 5 amazon gift card. I think it took two months. I am close cashing out again. I think am cashed get 5.00 paypal gift card. I know I cash out quick. If I put more time into it.

OK - I signed up for QR in the last couple of days, and have been doing swagbucks for a while (although, I don't seem to make too much with SB). Can someone tell me how long QR normally takes (ie. how much time do you have to spend to make decent $)?

Thanks
Brae

OK - I signed up for QR in the last couple of days, and have been doing swagbucks for a while (although, I don't seem to make too much with SB). Can someone tell me how long QR normally takes (ie. how much time do you have to spend to make decent $)?

Thanks
Brae

That odd swagbucks is my best earner and the easiest of them all. Be sure do the NOSO all that just bunch skips, take advantage of the games that is 10 points everyday, the daily poll is worth point1, be sure be on the look out for videos too to increase your total. My faviorite is swagtv is just bunch of videos to watch and earn up to 75 points a day alone from that.

quickrewards.net is heavy surveys to make money. It depends if get into a lot surveys to make money too. I got burn out on surveys so am taking a long break from them. Plus I have school too and that takes some of my time too.

That odd swagbucks is my best earner and the easiest of them all. Be sure do the NOSO all that just bunch skips, take advantage of the games that is 10 points everyday, the daily poll is worth point1, be sure be on the look out for videos too to increase your total. My faviorite is swagtv is just bunch of videos to watch and earn up to 75 points a day alone from that.

quickrewards.net is heavy surveys to make money. It depends if get into a lot surveys to make money too. I got burn out on surveys so am taking a long break from them. Plus I have school too and that takes some of my time too.

I just sat through 10+ minutes of Swagtv and got all of 3 points! Doesn't seem all that worth it for the time invested. Did I miss something?

I tried doing the survey thing but I just quit... I made it to $3 in rewards and i dont think its worth it at all. too much surveying for too little and then I get spam email everyday!

No luck with surveys today! Ugh.
I was able to cash out for $100 in PayPal today via Swagbucks, though. :cool1:

Hello! I was just wondering how you all have such luck with rewards? I have tried swagbucks and earned nothing over a few months, and also got a ton of viruses on my computer from using it:confused: I just signed up for quick rewards a few weeks ago, because it looks like so many people have good luck with it on here. I have spent a ton of time on surveys, and only gotten paid for 2. 2 examples of what happened are, I almost completed an entire survey and it kicked me out, I did email support and they were going to credit me, which didn't happen (not a big deal) Then tonight I spent about 15 minutes answering questions and then it said I didn't qualify, this happened before as well. I am taking my time, and reading and answering everything honestly. Any ideas? Thanks in advance, I really appreciate it!:)

Hello! I was just wondering how you all have such luck with rewards? I have tried swagbucks and earned nothing over a few months, and also got a ton of viruses on my computer from using it:confused: I just signed up for quick rewards a few weeks ago, because it looks like so many people have good luck with it on here. I have spent a ton of time on surveys, and only gotten paid for 2. 2 examples of what happened are, I almost completed an entire survey and it kicked me out, I did email support and they were going to credit me, which didn't happen (not a big deal) Then tonight I spent about 15 minutes answering questions and then it said I didn't qualify, this happened before as well. I am taking my time, and reading and answering everything honestly. Any ideas? Thanks in advance, I really appreciate it!:)

For many of us it is demographics, time of day, etc... Some days is better then others. I recently had a good day yesterday on another site, I qualified for all surveys and made out pretty well. All you have to do is keep trying and trying and you will earn a nice amount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter