8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow - only 20 to go - on the clock ? - FINALLY figured out how to update the clock on the car - only took me about 1 1/2 weeks to do it - I was going crazy trying to figure it out - and after all that - only took me 10 miutes to figure it out! :lmao:

The posts have been snails pace all day, now they are flyin' since the pirate: is quickly approaching.....

Did you say flying..
travel.jpg

Saw that on the morning news......The tribe is being accused of ruining the GC.

And did you see the admission price $75 per person :eek:

I wonder if our news people got the price wrong, they announced the price at $25.00 per person.......................:confused3

Doesn't matter, you wouldn't catch me on that thing even if it was FREE..............:rotfl2:

Hopefully it will roll before I have to log out and head home

What's going on a pirate: run?

OMG, I got it, LOL!!!!!!!!!!! :wave:

This forum requires that you wait 40 seconds between posts. Please try again in 8 seconds.

Hate that message.....pirate:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter