8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I leave for my 1st Disney cruise tomorrow. Board the Wonder on Sunday. I am so nervous. I just know I did not pack something important. Checked over a few packing lists on here so I know I got the big stuff.
My Mom and sister are so fun to travel with I am sure we will have a blast.

Thanks for all of Bill's (DH) B-day greetings. I will have to show him when he gets back. He is at the US Open with his best friend. They have already seen some incredible matches. He is having a great time.

I have no brains. I NEVER stay by myself since if DH is gone, the kids are always here. But, this time other Grandma took girls to her house and I am by myself. Why o' why am I watching "Haunted Hotels"? Probably not the best choice. I feel like 10 instead of 42. The bark machine (see Jasmine's picture below) went to Grandmas too so I only have the attack cat Sprinkles with me. ;) Have a great weekend everyone!!!

Coral

I missed the pirate: run today. :sad2: I am at our camp in WV for the weekend.

I also tried to log on to chat but couldn't :confused3

I leave for my 1st Disney cruise tomorrow. Board the Wonder on Sunday. I am so nervous. I just know I did not pack something important. Checked over a few packing lists on here so I know I got the big stuff.

Thanks for all of Bill's (DH) B-day greetings. I will have to show him when he gets back. He is at the US Open with his best friend. They have already seen some incredible matches. He is having a great time.

I have no brains. I NEVER stay by myself since if DH is gone, the kids are always here. But, this time other Grandma took girls to her house and I am by myself. Why o' why am I watching "Haunted Hotels"? Probably not the best choice. I feel like 10 instead of 42. The bark machine (see Jasmine's picture below) went to Grandmas too so I only have the attack cat Sprinkles with me. ;) Have a great weekend everyone!!!

Coral

Have a wonderful cruise!!:goodvibes

That was wierd...

... everyone apparently was disconnected from chat at the same time?

I missed the pirate: run today. :sad2: I am at our camp in WV for the weekend.

I also tried to log on to chat but couldn't :confused3

I think the server is acting up again for chat!! Just froze me out and I can't log in either.

[edited]. ;) Have a great weekend everyone!!!

Coral

pochette.gif

I don't know what "par masomenos" means - hope it's nothing inappropriate...​

Coral...

Bon voyage into a Magical adventure! I still remember our first Disney cruise and it was such a refreshing surprise ... in ways subtle and otherwise.

bonvoyage.jpg

That's a hamster piloting the plane!​

If I connect again and it freezes up--I am going to stop trying:sad2:

OK! This is ridiculious:rolleyes1

I guess thats it for chat tonight 3x bumped I'm done.....catch yall next week

Night kids! I need to try a hoist Harley up off the floor and get him in his crate for the night.

I'm gonna wander off too before everything around my town closes at 9PM...

TTFN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter