8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still here!

I'm anticipating the night that I lap Andy (Verandah Man). I'll still be up posting when he wakes up! Might not happen tonight since it is Sunday - but someday after a late hockey game, I'll catch him!

He is often here very Early he surprises me I am five hours ahead and often he is up so that must be 4am/5am EST

I would recomend a DCL shore trip but it wasnt anything to worry about, I saw it more in Egypt.

Been there? Too cool. My DH is from Alexandria. We went through the locks on the Nile while on a "cruise" there. I wish I had pictures!! This was 12 years ago and it looks like they have much nicer boats now!

Been there? Too cool. My DH is from Alexandria. We went through the locks on the Nile while on a "cruise" there. I wish I had pictures!! This was 12 years ago and it looks like they have much nicer boats now!

Yes I had a cruise from Cyprus to Isreal and Bethlehem and then Egypt and Pryamids.

The kids would know the coach stops and come along asking for the left overs from our cruise Packed lunches. It was very sad, but as soon as we knew what they wanted everyone was passing them out.

The kids must know when and where cruise coaches call and stop.

Morning All.......Not botherg to scroll through all I've missed. I read the summaries and see it was alot of Blah Blah Blah.....

Score 2 more for the wenches!!!!!!!:banana:

So my boys were in the background on GMA and DS Ryan 6 (standing just to the right of Diane Sawyer outside) decided to stick out his tounge several times to millions of people. So i informed him since he did that to millions of people that he should expect everyone who saw the show to be sticking their tounges out at him. I have enlisted the help of friends and family and needless to say DS is not very happy that everyone keeps sticking out their tounges at him. :rotfl: :rotfl:

The joys of parenthood and the tortures we inflict upon our offspring.

Tomorrow is the Big PineWood Derby for all of SI. Ryan won 1st Place for Tigers in our Pack. Devin won 1st place for the pack...so both will be competing in the islandwide derby tomorrow. Wish us Luck.

I'll be popping in and out today. Saturday is my cleaning day (yuck) and errand day, so I have alot to do.

So they were outside instead of inside right? I believe I did catch a second of them, but it went so fast! Plus I wasn't sure it was you since the one I saw was outside. Love the story with the tongue!

Andrew - wrote a note on the other thread for you - just some basic info on arrival and departure

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter