8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Stacey... I appreciate the understanding. I hate to complain but... this does stink let me tell you.
cue mantra *this too shall pass, this too shall pass, atleast I HOPE this too shall pass*

I hope things are improving every day BIP!!!! :goodvibes I know it just takes time but that is not good to hear!!!!!!!! You are still in my prayers!!!!:grouphug: :flower3:

Here's a pic of Angelina's cat Stefani, she was named after singer Gwen Stefani. She THINKS she is the queen of the house!!! :rotfl2:

What a cutie!!!!:love: I assume all females human or not KNOW we are queens of the house.:rolleyes1

Stefani3-07.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Crash I have been wanting to tell you the graphics crack me up.:laughing: :laughing: I really think you are very clever but don't let that go to your head.:rolleyes:

HI All --

Just trying to catch up a bit .. .sorry I've been out of pocket for so long . . . too much work . . . got three new website clients in the past two weeks. It's a good problem to have.

I am working on our website. The site is done. Just adding the list from the old site. I know a bunch of folks were working on the links for each of our ports of call. If you're one of those, would you please PM me? If I can get your data, we can add that this weekend as well.

Maybe by Monday we can have an official rolling out party (you know champagne bottles hitting the ship . . .er . . .website . . .something like that . . .)

Still dreaming about the cruise. . .can't wait . . .

You deserve three cheers:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: and a :grouphug:

"Look, up in the sky.....It's a bird, it's a plane - NO, it's :cake:"

..and on that note, break time's over. Everyone have a great afternoon/evening :wave2:

Hi Doreen -

can't tell you why it happens but would be interested if anyone else knows. I am constantly getting booted out and it usually happens when I post or "lurk" without posting for too long.

I don't know if this was just a coincidence or anything....but it was happening to me as well until I got a new computer. It hasn't happened again since.

Currently my shipboard bill for the Med stands at

$1,400 credit!

Ah well I offered!

Yeah, you'd go putting all your tips on there, and a few spa appointments, and lots of alcohol, and before long I'd be stuck with a real balance . . . don't try to pull the wool over MY eyes!

Hey Julie -

OH OH :banana: :banana: - Can I participate? If he's not willing - I will be - keep an eye out for me - huh? :dance3:

Of course!!!!! I knew there was someone else on there before me . . . I think it would be great fun . . .

But now you've got me thinking . . . maybe we can do something like this when we are all on the ship, too . . . a treasure hunt or something similar . . . .for our secret mickey people or all together? Hmmm . . .

I think that this creative group of DISers could come up with something fun like that! :thumbsup2

Like maybe every day on our cruise the card is hidden in a different spot, and everyone tries to find it...then whoever finds it signs it and hides it for the next person...but that probably wouldn't work...unless we leave clues with everyone after we've hidden it!! :thumbsup2

I don't know, but with all of these creative brainiacs around here, we should be able to come up with something...

Got to stay it has taken my interest, could I hide something July 2007 and find it again August 2008?????? I have different staterooms so it has to be in public areas.

It's not for you, Andrew! The idea is that you leave something for ME to find when I get on August 8 . . . and I leave things for Monica and Todd to find on August 18 . . .

Oh, forget it -- LAURA has it all figured out . . .

Count me in as evil too. I was just sorry she didn't twist her ankle or break an arm or something....(can you believe people let me babysit their children)

I'm glad I'm not the only one. When she waited so long to get up, I thought, "Oh, good, she's hurt and will have to go home"

I can machine gun my shots a bit too. Want to have a contest?

Oh, wait, you're talking about taking pictures. Never mind.

:wizard:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Oh Yeah - DH can clear the room in 2.0 seconds flat! ;) - Oh wait - that's the dog!

I think that this creative group of DISers could come up with something fun like that! :thumbsup2

Like maybe every day on our cruise the card is hidden in a different spot, and everyone tries to find it...then whoever finds it signs it and hides it for the next person...but that probably wouldn't work...unless we leave clues with everyone after we've hidden it!! :thumbsup2

I don't know, but with all of these creative brainiacs around here, we should be able to come up with something...

Where would a good place to leave something hidden be on the Magic, in a seat cushion in the Walt Disney Theatre? behind some woodwork?

This is my 1000th post!
Could I suggest that an autographed photo of Fabrizio would be greatly appreciated??????

Congrats on 1000 Posts

Now if we would count times on phone, I would be number #1

Congrats JULIE.. only 24973 more posts to catch up to LISA..lol and to get to ANDY...13832 not that much more,,lol:rotfl2:

WTG... keep up the great work!

It's not for you, Andrew! The idea is that you leave something for ME to find when I get on August 8 . . . and I leave things for Monica and Todd to find on August 18 . . .

Oh, forget it -- LAURA has it all figured out . . .

Julie I had worked it out to leave somethnig for you as you are on the following cruise, but i thought what about going a stage further and seeing if I could leave something 12 months?

Good morning all! About to run the kids to school. I am going to have to stay away today to get ready for our trip. I have 3 bathrooms to clean, 3 beds to change, and a ton of laundry to do before we can leave tomorrow.

I hope your trip goes smoothly Lisa. :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter